Mercer Culinary Millennia 9-Inch Offset Wavy Edge Bread Knife
- Ergonomic handle- a combination of Santoprene for comfort and polypropylene for durability
- Textured finger points provide slip resistance, grip, and safety. Protective finger guard.
- Hand wash knives for blade edge and surface care
- The highest quality Japanese steel allows for easy blade maintenance and rapid sharpening for a razor-sharp edge
- One-piece high-carbon, stain-resistant Japanese steel
Blade Material High Carbon Steel Brand Mercer Culinary Color Black Handle Material Santoprene, Santoprene, Santoprene, Santoprene Item Dimensions LxWxH 14 x 1 x 4 inches
The Mercer Culinary Millennia 9-Inch Offset Wavy Edge Bread Knife features a slightly shorter blade than the handle, providing a bit more leverage when cutting through crusty loaves of bread in particular.
While some people prefer an offset bread knife, I find that I feel less in control when I use one for smaller tasks, such as slicing through a tomato.
However, these things are fantastic for slicing bread! This offset bread knife is unmatched in its class. It features sharp, wide teeth that remain sharp throughout testing and a grippy, comfortable handle.