Mercer Culinary Millennia Bread Knife 10-Inch
- Ergonomic Handle – a combination of Santoprene for Comfort and polypropylene for durability
- Textured finger points provide slip resistance, grip, and safety. Protective finger guard.
- Hand wash knives for blade edge and surface care. Note: It is not recommended to wash your knife in a dishwasher
- The highest quality Japanese steel allows for easy blade maintenance and rapid sharpening for a razor-sharp edge
- One-piece high-carbon, stain-resistant Japanese steel
Color Black Brand Mercer Culinary Blade Material High Carbon Steel Item Dimensions LxWxH 5 x 1 x 18 inches Style Bread Knife
Products recommended in the post contain affiliate links. We may receive a commission when you buy something through our posts.
|Mercer Culinary Millennia Bread Knife 10-Inch was named the best bread knife by America’s Test Kitchen, and they were not mistaken. Do not be fooled by the low price.|
This is a razor-sharp knife. Since we bake all of our bread products, we slice a lot of bread. We made hamburger buns, which are incredibly tender and notoriously challenging to cut when first baked.
This knife sliced through them in a single swipe without leaving a crumb behind. The handle is extremely comfortable and perfectly fits my medium-sized hand.
Additionally, the handle is slightly offset to prevent your knuckles from colliding with the cutting board.