- Prepare time: 5 min
- Cook: 5 min
- Ready in: 10 min
Raspberry Coconut Margaritas combines the homemade raspberries syrup with coconut milk and other liquors to make a refreshing and delicious drink that you can enjoy anytime you want. Also, the recipe is pretty simple to follow. Read the article until the end to make some at home.
How to make Raspberry Coconut Margaritas
In only 10 minutes, you can make around eight glasses of this Raspberry Coconut Margaritas at home simply by following the complete recipe written below.
- 400 gr raspberries (can be frozen or not)
- 100 ml water
- 200 ml coconut milk (light and unsweetened)
- 50 gr agave
- A half lime, juiced
- 50 ml silver tequila
- A half ounce of triple sec
- Several lime wedges and sprinkles (pink color) as the garnish
- First, prepare a saucepan and heat with some ingredients in it, like water and raspberries. Cook until they get boiled, and after that, you may turn the heat off.
- Then, prepare a sieve and a bowl. Next, you may pour the strawberry into a bowl through the sieve.
- While pouring the raspberries mixture, you need to press the berries to the sieve to strain the liquid.
- Then, make sure you discard any pulpy beats produced from the raspberries. When it is done, you may continue to prepare for other ingredients as written in the following step below.
- To continue, you need to add some liquors into the raspberries mixture, such as the agave, the lime juice, and the coconut milk.
- Combine these ingredients until they are completely mixed. When it is done, you need to allow the mixture to cool for several minutes.
- Now, you need to prepare for the glass. To adorn, simply put the rim of the glass to a plate of syrup and then dip it in the plate of pink sprinkles.
- Then, make sure the rim of your glass has been equipped with the pink sprinkles. Next, don’t forget to add half of the glass ice cubes to each glass.
- After that, add ice cubes to the cocktail shaker as well. Then, add around 4 ounces of the raspberry juice, triple sec and tequila liquors in it.
- Shake the cocktail shaker to combine the ingredients until they are completely mixed. Next, your Raspberry Coconut Margaritas is almost ready to enjoy.
To serve the Raspberry Coconut Margaritas, pour the cocktail into the prepared glass and don’t forget to add a lime wedge on it.
Enjoy this immediately as a refreshing drink at summer time or simply as one of the drink menus that you may provide at your party with friends.
- All Post
- Air Fryer
- Baby Food Maker
- Best Lists
- Bread Maker Machine
- Bread Slicer
- Cooking Tips
- Electric Mixer
- Food Processor
- Food Slicer
- Food Steamer
- Grain Mill Grinder
- Instant Pot
- Kitchen Gadget
- Meat Slicer
- Microwave Oven
- Slow Cooker
Prepare time: 5 min Cook: 5 min Ready in: 10 min Fresh Strawberry Coconut Margaritas is one of the best…
Summer gatherings are not complete without a delicious plate of food and a refreshing beverage. A festive fiesta theme, complete…
Who doesn’t enjoy a tasty margarita? The best margaritas begin with exceptional crushed ice. It would be best if you…
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at Jody's Bakery. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.