These delicious mozzarella sticks are perfect for your next party. Made with an air fryer, they are much healthier than your traditional fried mozzarella sticks. This is one of the best delicious recipes that I have found for the air fryer. These mozzarella sticks are comfortable and delicious!
One of my favorite discoveries over the past few months of cooking with an air fryer is often that homemade versions of fried food are even better than their frozen store-bought. Frozen baked mozzarella sticks will never come out crispy and produced until results when cooked in the air fryer. But this homemade version only takes a few minutes to assemble and is incredibly crisp and satisfying. An essential step in this recipe is to freeze the mozzarella sticks for a few minutes before coating them with breadcrumbs. Yes, I am aware that this technically makes the mozzarella sticks frozen, but the rapid cooling ensures that the breading stays well and that the cheese does not run until the outside is golden brown.
What Air Fryers Are?
First of all, we discuss the procedure of making the delicious mozzarella sticks. Let’s explain to you a little bit about air fryers. You can read our views on each and everything about an air fryer. An air fryer is a cooking appliance that allows you to cook other foods with a small amount of oil. The oil-free fryer is a revolutionary cooking utensil which today delights fans of fried food. However, it is crucial to choose your device carefully, taking into account specific characteristics.
We can do a lot by air fryer like, they fry, bake, roast, broil, reheat, dehydrate, etc.
Towards the end of this article, we’ll recommend some air fryers we think you should have.
About Mozzarella Sticks
Mozzarella sticks are aperitifs or appetizers made with breaded cheese. They are typically served with ketchup, marinara or barbecue sauce. We mainly use mozzarella, but some cheeses such as Adam can also be used. The mozzarella sticks are ideal snacks for an evening, to bite daily or to treat children. They can be very fatty when fried, but you can try the baked version for a more dietary variant.
How Long Do You Air Fry Frozen Mozzarella Sticks?
Mozzarella Sticks doesn’t take time as it is your favorite Air Fryer. It should take seven minutes to get them cooked. At the preparation stage, most time would be spent. When you follow our guidelines that should be an easy task as well.
Just Before you start
- Here below are some tips you need to have in mind if you want to make that delicious Mozzarella Sticks.
- Before air frying, you must make sure your Mozzarella Sticks are frozen. Not slightly, but well frozen.
- For best results, use the full-fat Mozzarella Sticks. Choose cheese mozzarella sticks wisely.
- Before air frying Mozzarella Sticks. Spray your air fryer basket with nonstick spray.
- The line underneath your air fryer basket with foil to avoid Mozzarella juice dripping into your heating elements.
Preparing Your Mozzarella Sticks
- 1/2 special cooking mozzarella (rectangular package without water)
- 1 large panko breadcrumb plate
- 2 large eggs
- 1/5 teaspoon salt
- Half teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 5 tablespoons flour
- Salt pepper
- Wax paper
- Baking sheets
Putting Them All Together
- Line baking sheet with wax paper
- First of all, crack the eggs in a separate shallow bowl and beat them thoroughly, add salt and pepper.
- Mix seasoning (Italian seasoning), salt and panko breadcrumbs in another shallow bowl
- Drain the mozzarella and cut it into sticks with beaten eggs
- Pass these mozzarella sticks in the flour in a second bowl containing breadcrumbs then in the eggs and Italian seasoning too
- Transfer it too was a paper-lined baking sheet for making sure to cover the entire surface.
- Further freeze Mozzarella Sticks for between 30 minutes to an hour maximum
- This is totally up to you, but you can recoat your frozen Mozzarella Sticks and return into the freezer for about an hour again. However, we suggest you do it. You end up with a super tasty Mozzarella Stick delicacy.
- Preheat air fryer up to 390 F
- Air fry Mozzarella Sticks at 360F for about 8-10 minutes. After that, place those on a paper towel to remove the excess fat.
- When fully prepared, it turns golden and super crispy.
- Now your air-fried Mozzarella Sticks is ready. Serve immediately. You’ll love it.
- All Post
- Air Fryer
- Baby Food Maker
- Best Lists
- Bread Maker Machine
- Bread Slicer
- Cake pop maker
- Cooking Tips
- Electric Mixer
- food dehydrator
- Food Processor
- Food Slicer
- Food Steamer
- Grain Mill Grinder
- Instant Pot
- Kitchen Gadget
- Meat Slicer
- Microwave Oven
- Pasta Maker
- Slow Cooker
- Toaster Oven
- Waffle maker
Air Fryer BBQ Pork Tenderloin is a delicious barbecue meal without a grill! This quick and easy air fryer recipe…
Air Fryer Salmon is juicy, tender and full of flavor. Salmon is so good, especially when it’s cooked right, and…
Pizza is one of the world’s favorite foods. Craving a fresh-baked pizza with Perfectly crispy, melted cheese? The air fryer is the…
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at Jody's Bakery. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.