Pizza is one of the world’s favorite foods. Craving a fresh-baked pizza with Perfectly crispy, melted cheese? The air fryer is the perfect appliance for making any personal pan pizzas that are about to revolutionize pizza night.
How To Make Air Fryer Pepperoni Pizza
- Sprinkle a clean surface with flour, and place dough on top. Sprinkle top of dough with flour. Use your hands to stretch the dough out into a shape that will fit in air fryer basket.
- Preheat air fryer to 375°F (190°C). Spray air fryer basket with non-stick cooking spray.
- Transfer pizza dough to basket of air fryer.
- Spread sauce over dough, leaving a ¼-inch border. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over sauce and place pepperonis on top.
Add roasted garlic to this pizza! It adds a nice richness and texture to your bite. Try other combinations of flavors, depending on your mood. Pesto with artichoke hearts and chicken is always a good one. The traditional Hawaiian-style with Canadian bacon and pineapple is a crowd-pleaser. Or just keep it simple with sauce and cheese!
How Long Do You Cook Pepperoni Pizza In The Air Fryer?
Easy Air Fryer Pepperoni Pizza is a quick, 10-12 minutes (depending on desired level of crispiness) recipe perfect for making a homemade personal pizza.
Why should use an air fryer?
- Save 70-80% of oil: By most measures, air frying is healthier than frying in oil. It cuts calories by 70% to 80% and has a lot less fat. So it is good for health, especially for people with cardiovascular disease, obesity.
- Your cooking becomes faster and more efficient with an air fryer. Thanks to the hot circulating air. No need to pre-heat, within minutes you can have your easy meal.
- Flexible and All-In-One kitchen appliances: you can use it to make a diverse variety of foods, such as fry, roast, bake, grill, broil, and stir fry…all in one, in some models. This handy gadget can make pretty much everything, from appetizers to main dishes—and even desserts.
- Healthier Meals without sacrificing taste: Instead of completely submerging the food in oil, air-frying requires just a tablespoon of oil, you can still get a similar texture without all the grease, calories and cook healthier food.
- There’s little clean-up and less splattering of oil while cooking.
- Air Filter: Some air fryers are built with an integrated air filter so your home won’t smell like the deep fat fryer for hours afterward. You can now enjoy your fresh kitchen smell before, during, and after using your air fryer.
- Heating leftovers: the air fryer is perfect for reheating foods to get a crispy texture such as pizza, chicken tenders, or anything that could use quick crisp without turning on the big oven.
- Cooking frozen foods: you can really take food straight from the freezer and cook it in the air fryer. Just like that. Here’s our crazy awesome list to get you started with frozen foods in the air fryer.
What Air Fryer Should I Use?
In recent years, the world of air frying has exploded. I was an air fryer skeptic, but now it’s the only thing that gets me excited about cooking. The GoWISE USA Digital Air Fryer has worked wonders for me. I have been using this air fryer for over a year and I love the appliance. It has a lot of presets for common foods (chicken tender/ wings, French fries, shrimp, steak, bacon, etc.), which helps take the guesswork out of how long to cook certain things. It’s also super easy to clean, so no complaints there.
As with any favorite appliance, there are many different sizes, features, and physical interfaces from all the major kitchen brands you’d expect – and some you don’t. We’ll keep it simple and give you the details and differences you need to know, so your brain doesn’t get overwhelmed.
What Size Air Fryer Do I Need?
You’ll definitely want to factor in the size or capacity when choosing an air fryer. Air fryers typically have a capacity printed on the box measured in liters. It can be tough to visualize what this translates to in serving size. Use this chart as a guide:
1.5 to 2.5 liter
Snacks, sides and mains
3.0 to 6.0 liter
Snacks, sides, mains and complete meals
6.5 to 12.0 liter
Snacks, sides, mains, complete meals, whole chickens and batch cooking
Sprinkle the flour on a clean surface and place the dough on top. Sprinkle flour on top. Use your hands to pull the dough into a shape that fits the air fryer basket.
Preheat air fryer to 375°F (190°C). Spray air fryer basket with non-stick cooking spray.
Transfer pizza dough to basket of air fryer.
Spread sauce over dough, leaving a ¼-inch border. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over sauce and place pepperonis on top.
Cook pizza for 10 to 12 minutes, depending on desired level of crispiness.