Air Fryer Parmesan Shrimp – Simple and flavorful garlic and parmesan air-fried shrimp, ready in 15 minutes!
How To Make Air Fryer Air Fryer Parmesan Shrimp
- Make sure the shrimp are dry and place them into a bowl.
- Combine shrimp with garlic powder, olive oil, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper to taste. Toss everything together until seasoning is well combined.
- Place the shrimp into the air fryer basket, and place into the air fryer. Run at 390-400°
- Run the air fryer for 07-10 minutes, turn the shrimp halfway through the cooking time to ensure the other side gets crispy.
- Serve hot crispy shrimps with fresh parsley and dipping sauce.
If you are using frozen shrimp, make sure to thaw it completely before air frying. You should also use a paper towel to pat out any additional moisture from the shrimp.
How Long Do You Cook Parmesan Shrimp In The Air Fryer?
Cook your shrimp for about 7 to 10 minutes. Turn the shrimp halfway through the cooking time to ensure the other side gets crispy.
Storing Leftover Parmesan Shrimp
If you have leftover shrimp you need to reheat, do it in the air fryer. In just a couple minutes, your shrimp will return to it’s crispy state! Microwaving your shrimps will just make them soggy.
Why Should Use An Air Fryer Parmesan Shrimp?
- By cooking them in an air fryer, the shrimp get a wonderfully crispy, crunchy, golden exterior without the excess calories, oil and greasiness associated with regular old deep frying. Plus, the insides of the shrimp are kept wonderfully soft, succulent and juicy. The contrast between the outer crunchy coating and inner juicy center when you take your first bite is amazing!
- Air fryer shrimp are just as quick to make as the alternative methods. Thanks to the hot circulating air. No need to pre-heat, within minutes you can have your easy meal.
- Flexible and All-In-One kitchen appliances: you can use it to make a diverse variety of foods, such as fry, roast, bake, grill, broil, and stir fry…all in one, in some models. This handy gadget can make pretty much everything, from appetizers to main dishes—and even desserts.
- Healthier meals without sacrificing taste: Instead of completely submerging the food in oil, air-frying requires just a tablespoon of oil, you can still get a similar texture without all the grease, calories and cook healthier food.
- There’s little clean-up and less splattering of oil while cooking.
- Air Filter: Some air fryers are built with an integrated air filter so your home won’t smell like the deep fat fryer for hours afterward. You can now enjoy your fresh kitchen smell before, during, and after using your air fryer.
- Heating leftovers: the air fryer is perfect for reheating foods to get a crispy texture such as pizza, chicken tenders, or anything that could use quick crisp without turning on the big oven.
- Cooking frozen foods: you can really take food straight from the freezer and cook it in the air fryer. Just like that. Here’s our crazy awesome list to get you started with frozen foods in the air fryer.
What Air Fryer Should I Use?
In recent years, the world of air frying has exploded. I was an air fryer skeptic, but now it’s the only thing that gets me excited about cooking. The COSORI Air Fryer Max XL 5.8 Quarth has worked wonders for me. I have been using this air fryer for over a year and I love the appliance. It has a lot of presets for common foods (chicken tender/ wings, French fries, shrimp, steak, bacon, etc.), which helps take the guesswork out of how long to cook certain things. It’s also super easy to clean, so no complaints there.
Moreover, there are so many air fryers on the market now. You just need to research and find the ones that fits your needs, capacity and style. Here’s our favorites
What Size Air Fryer Do I Need?
You’ll definitely want to factor in the size or capacity when choosing an air fryer. Air fryers typically have a capacity printed on the box measured in liters. It can be tough to visualize what this translates to in serving size. Use this chart as a guide:
1.5 to 2.5 liter
Snacks, sides and mains
3.0 to 6.0 liter
Snacks, sides, mains and complete meals
6.5 to 12.0 liter
Snacks, sides, mains, complete meals, whole chickens and batch cooking
Make sure the shrimp are dry and place them into a bowl.
Combine shrimp with garlic powder, olive oil, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper to taste. Toss everything together until seasoning is well combined.
Place the shrimp into the air fryer basket, and place into the air fryer. Run at 390-400°
Run the air fryer for 12 minutes, turn the shrimp halfway through the cooking time to ensure the other side gets crispy.
Serve hot crispy shrimps with fresh parsley and tartar sauce.
No posts found!
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at Jody's Bakery. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.