Sweetening your mulled wine with brown sugar creates a delightful taste:
- Two bottles of dry Cabernet Sauvignon
- A quarter of a cup packed brown sugar
- One orange peel
- Eight whole cloves
- One whole nutmeg
- Two halves of a cinnamon stick
- Orange slices
- Pour the wine and brown sugar into a slow cooker.
- Wrap the orange peel, cloves, nutmeg, and the halves of the cinnamon stick in a cheesecloth, and then place the cheesecloth in the slow cooker with the wine.
- Cover the slow cooker and cook at a high heat for two to two and a half hours.
- Serve by pouring the wine into glasses and garnishing with orange slices. The cheesecloth may be discarded.
- All Post
- Air Fryer
- Baby Food Maker
- Best Lists
- Bread Maker Machine
- Bread Slicer
- Cooking Tips
- Electric Mixer
- Food Processor
- Food Slicer
- Food Steamer
- Grain Mill Grinder
- Instant Pot
- Kitchen Gadget
- Meat Slicer
- Microwave Oven
- Slow Cooker
Discover how to make apple dessert in a slow cooker for the simplest dessert. When apples are in season during…
We all lead hectic lives, which is why slow cookers’ “set it and forget it” feature is so appealing. To…
Instant Pot is multifunctional kitchen equipment that provides numerous cooking methods in a single unit. You can dazzle friends and…
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at Jody's Bakery. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.