Everyone love to drink coffee not only in winter although in every season especially spring season.Today, we will tell you about a very delicious recipe cold coffee with butter and ice cream which can be used in the spring season for mind relaxation and this recipe is famous all around the world and you can make this recipe within 10 to 15 minutes.
Cold coffee with butter and ice cream & Nutritional information
Coffee is one of the most famous drink in the world prepared from roasted beans and served in the variety of ways usually served hot, Cold Coffee also served. Coffee is native to tropical Africa and in the Indian Ocean.
The Coffee plant exported from Africa to different countries around the world and now cultivated in more than 70 countries.You can make coffee in desired flavors depending on the season. Here we tell you about the recipe of Cold Coffee.
- 1 cup Butter
- 3 tsp Sugar
- 3 tsp coffee
- 1 kg Milk as per need
- 1-liter Ice-cream( flavor according to your taste)
- Put milk, cold coffee, sugar and butter in the blender.
- Now put this recipe in glasses and add ice-cream two scoop in each glass and serve it.
- This recipe is ready to serve within 5 mints.
Coffee Nutritional information
One eight-ounce cup of coffee contains:
- 2–5 calories
- 0 fat, sugar, carbs or protein
- 0.2 milligrams vitamin B2
- Vitamin B5: 6%.
- Potassium: 3%.
- B3: 2%
Benefits of Coffee
- Coffee can improve energy levels and feel you Smarter.
- It can help you burn fat.
- It can improve physical performance.
- It may lower your risk of type II diabetes.
- It appears to have protective effects on the liver.
- It can reduce depression and make you happier.
- Its users have a lower risk of some types of Cancer.
- It does not cause heart disease and may lower the risk of Stroke.
- It is the biggest source of antioxidants in the western diet.
- Protect against neurodegenerative diseases.
- Improve concentration
- Improved asthma control
- Reduce risk of gastrointestinal diseases.
Cold coffee with butter and ice cream Nutritional information
Here, we will tell you about the nutritional information of cold coffee with butter and ice cream.
|Total Calories||66||Sodium||16 mg|
|Total Fats||4 g||Potassium||0 mg|
|Saturated||2 g||Total Carbs||7 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugar||6 g|
|Trans||0 g||Proteins||1 g|
- All Post
- Air Fryer
- Baby Food Maker
- Best Lists
- Bread Maker Machine
- Bread Slicer
- Cooking Tips
- Electric Mixer
- Food Processor
- Food Slicer
- Food Steamer
- Grain Mill Grinder
- Instant Pot
- Kitchen Gadget
- Meat Slicer
- Microwave Oven
- Slow Cooker
Everyone like to eat Strawberry and use this fruit in different recipes according to their taste like ice cream and…
Mango is the king of all fruits, everyone like to eat this fruit and also like eat different recipes made…
Here is how to use a blender to make ice cream. Did you know that homemade ice cream can be…
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at Jody's Bakery. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.