Everyone like to eat Strawberry and use this fruit in different recipes according to their taste like ice cream and Milkshake recipes. Here, we will tell you about a famous recipe and flavor of ice cream known as a Strawberry ice cream recipe.
Here, we will tell you about this recipe how to make this recipe by using only 3 ingredients at home Strawberry ice cream recipe with 3 ingredients. You can make this recipe just within a short time 10 to 20 minutes.
Strawberry ice cream recipe & Nutritional information
Strawberry ice cream recipe is a famous ice cream flavor all over the world. This recipe is full of healthy ingredients and easy to prepare.In, this recipe you don’t need egg or any kind of artificial flavors. Here, we will tell you how to make this recipe by using just 3 ingredients.
- 1 liter condensed milk
- Chilled cream according to the quantity of milk.
- 8 strawberries
- Take a blender machine and add 8 strawberries and blend them until they become in form of paste.
- Take a bowl but the first thing that you have to note that put this bowl for half hour in the freezer before making this recipe.
- Put chilled cream in the bowl and beat this cream with a whisker until the cream becomes thick.
- When cream becomes thick add condensed milk and mix these both ingredients well.
- Now add paste of strawberries and mix all of these ingredients until whole paste become thicker, this procedure will continue for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Now add this mixture in a container and cover this container with plastic wrap.
- Now put this container into the freezer for 6 to 8 hours.
You can serve this recipe by adding some chopped dry fruit and other fresh fruits or chocolate according to your flavor that you want in ice cream.
Strawberry ice cream recipe Nutritional information
Here, we will tell you about the nutritional information of this recipe according to the ingredients that are used in this recipe.
Servings: 1 cup: 1
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at Jody's Bakery. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.