For the working family these recipes work a wonder. Come home, relax, and enjoy a meal you only slaved 10 to 20 min prep in the morning.
Recipe #1: To Die For Pot Roast
- 3 1/2 to 4 LB Rump Roast
- 1 Bag Of Baby Cut Carrots
- 3 Large Onions
- 5 Potatoes
- 1 Can Of Cream Of Mushroom Soup
- 1 Packet Of French Onion Soup Mix
- 1/4 Cup Water
- Place rump roast in the crockpot. Place the baby carrots around it.
- Chop up onions into quarters. Slice up potatoes into small chunks, and place around the beef. Add mushroom soup and the onion soup mix.
- Mix about a 1/4 cup of water into the crockpot. Depending upon how thick you like your gravy mix you can add more water. Place crockpot on low for 8 hours.
- Stirring occasionally. Beef just pulls right apart. Serve with a nice side salad or some garlic bread. You will be coming back for seconds, thirds and fourths.
Recipe #2: Moist Meatloaf In the Crockpot
- 2 Eggs
- 3/4 Cup Milk
- 2/3 Cup Seasoned Bread Crumbs
- 2 TSP Dried Minced Onion or Garlic
- 1 TSP Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Marjoram
- 1-1/2 Ground Turkey
- 1/4 Cup Ketchup
- 2 TBSP Brown Sugar
- 1/2 TSP Worcestershire
- In a large bowl, combine the first 6 ingredients.
- Crumble the beef over the mixture and mix well.
- Shape into a round loaf; place in the crockpot. Cover and cook on low for about 6 hours.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the ketchup, brown sugar, and worcestershire sauce. Gently pour it over the meat loaf.
- Cook for about 15 minutes or until heated through.
- Let stand for about 15 – 20 minutes before cutting. Serve with some garlic mashed potatoes and your favorite vegetable, and your family will think it was the best meatloaf ever.
Recipe #3: Cheesy Chili Dogs
- 1 full pack of hotdogs
- 2 cans of chilli
- 1 can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 can chopped green chillies
- 2 – 3 Dashes of hot sauce ( if you like it spicier judge accordingly)
- 10 hot dog buns
- 1 large onion chopped
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Sour Cream
- Place the hot dogs in a slow cooker. In a bowl combine the chilli, soup and green chillies; pour completely over the hot dogs.
- Cover and cook on low for about 4 – 5 hours. Serve the hot dogs in the buns, you then top it with the chilli mixture, and onion.
- Then add the toppings you want. Great for kids. It can be cut up and served with Macaroni and Cheese.
I am a stay at home professional woman. I love to cook and entertain and these are just 3 recipes I came up with over the years and wanted to share them. I have gotten great compliments on these dishes and I hope your family likes them.
- All Post
- Air Fryer
- Baby Food Maker
- Best Lists
- Bread Maker Machine
- Bread Slicer
- Cooking Tips
- Electric Mixer
- Food Processor
- Food Slicer
- Food Steamer
- Grain Mill Grinder
- Instant Pot
- Kitchen Gadget
- Meat Slicer
- Microwave Oven
- Slow Cooker
3-Ingredient Crockpot Recipes Need to throw together a meal, but don’t have much in the house? Here’s a few recipes…
The Slow Cooker Baby Food Cookbook provides more than a hundred recipes rich in color, flavor, variety, and nutrients that…
As a parent, caring for a baby is the most rewarding activity. It requires complete responsibility and dedication to meeting…
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at Jody's Bakery. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.