- 5 large chicken breasts, chopped
- 2 cans kidney beans, drained
- 2 cans whole canned tomatoes
- 2 cans canned corn niblets
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 5 tablespoons chili powder
- Put rinsed kidney beans on the bottom of the slow cooker. Next add Corn Niblets.
- Place 1/2 the Chili Powder on top of the corn and beans. Pile on the chicken slices.
- Pour in Tomatoes. Cover with remaining chili powder.
- Add the onion last as it is the softest thing in there.
- Cover and cook on High for 6 hours.
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at Jody's Bakery. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.