Yield: Makes 4 kids sized or 2 adult sized
- 2/3 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 banana (preferably peeled, sliced, and frozen)
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 sprig of fresh mint leaves, plus more for garnish (optional)
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (*See note on using protein powder for kids)
- 3 cups ice cubes
- 2 tablespoons chocolate-covered cocoa nibs or chocolate chips
- Blend all ingredients except for cocoa nibs/chocolate chips until smooth.
- Add more milk if the mixture is too thick to turn.
- Add chocolate and pulse until ground into chunky pieces.
- Transfer to glasses and garnish with fresh mint leaves, if desired.
- All Post
- Air Fryer
- Baby Food Maker
- Best Lists
- Bread Maker Machine
- Bread Slicer
- Cooking Tips
- Electric Mixer
- Food Processor
- Food Slicer
- Food Steamer
- Grain Mill Grinder
- Instant Pot
- Kitchen Gadget
- Meat Slicer
- Microwave Oven
- Slow Cooker
Dates(Khajoor) are full of healthy nutrients and vitamins if we combine them with milk this thing become more healthy and…
Everyone like to eat chocolate, but if we mix chocolate with milk and cream that thing will make yourself mouth…
Milkshake recipes are famous all over the world due to creamy and healthy taste. But if we add ice cream…
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at Jody's Bakery. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.