If you’re craving a quick and easy dessert, a microwave brownie recipe might be just what you need. This recipe allows you to make a delicious brownie in just a few minutes using ingredients you probably already have in your pantry.
Microwave brownies are perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth when you don’t have a lot of time to spend in the kitchen. With this recipe, you can indulge in a warm, gooey brownie in just a matter of minutes.
Which kinds of brownie can you use in microwave?
You can use almost any kind of brownie recipe in a microwave, as long as it doesn’t call for any ingredients that aren’t safe to microwave. It’s important to choose a recipe that is designed for microwave use, as the cooking time and temperature will be different from a traditional oven-baked brownie.
A basic brownie recipe consisting of flour, sugar, cocoa powder, butter, eggs, and baking powder can be used in the microwave. However, it’s essential to adjust the cooking time based on the wattage of your microwave and the size of your baking dish.
You can also use boxed brownie mix in the microwave. Follow the instructions on the box and adjust the cooking time based on your microwave’s wattage.
It’s important to note that while a microwave brownie may not have the same texture as a traditionally baked brownie, it can still be a delicious and convenient dessert option.
Why should you microwave brownie?
Microwaving a brownie can be a convenient and quick way to satisfy your sweet tooth when you don’t have access to an oven or don’t want to wait for a long baking time. Here are some reasons why you might want to microwave a brownie:
- Quick and easy: Microwave brownies can be made in just a few minutes, which makes them a quick and easy dessert option.
- Convenient: You don’t need an oven or any special equipment to make a microwave brownie. All you need is a microwave-safe dish and a few basic ingredients.
- Small portions: Microwaving a brownie is a great option if you want to make a small portion. You can adjust the recipe to make just one or two servings, which is perfect for a quick dessert or snack.
- Energy-saving: Microwaving a brownie uses less energy than baking a whole batch of brownies in an oven, which can be more energy-efficient.
Overall, microwaving a brownie can be a convenient and easy way to satisfy your sweet tooth without a lot of time and effort.
How to microwave brownie
Here’s a simple recipe for making a microwave brownie:
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 4 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a microwave-safe bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, and salt until well combined.
- Add the vegetable oil, water, and vanilla extract to the bowl and mix until the batter is smooth and free of lumps.
- Microwave the batter on high for 60-90 seconds, depending on your microwave’s wattage. Check the brownie every 30 seconds and stop microwaving once it’s cooked to your desired level of doneness.
- Let the brownie cool for a few minutes before serving. Optionally, you can add toppings like whipped cream, ice cream, or chocolate chips.
Note: This recipe makes one serving. If you want to make more, adjust the ingredients accordingly and divide the batter into multiple microwave-safe bowls.
Keep in mind that microwave wattage can vary, so you may need to adjust the cooking time to suit your microwave. Also, this recipe is just a basic guideline, and you can experiment with different ingredients and flavorings to create your own perfect microwave brownie.
How long does it take to microwave brownie?
The cooking time for a microwave brownie can vary depending on the wattage of your microwave and the recipe you’re using. As a general guideline, a single serving of microwave brownie can take anywhere from 60-90 seconds to cook on high power. However, it’s important to check the brownie frequently to prevent overcooking or undercooking.
Start with a shorter cooking time and then add more time as needed until the brownie is cooked to your desired level of doneness. Additionally, if you’re making a larger batch of brownies, you may need to microwave them in multiple intervals to ensure they cook evenly.
Tips for microwave brownie
Here are some tips for making the perfect microwave brownie:
- Use a microwave-safe dish: Choose a microwave-safe dish that is the right size for your recipe. A glass or ceramic dish is usually a good option, but be sure to check the manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Adjust the cooking time: Microwave wattage can vary, so it’s essential to adjust the cooking time based on the wattage of your microwave. Start with a shorter cooking time and check the brownie frequently until it’s cooked to your liking.
- Stir the batter: Before microwaving the brownie, stir the batter to ensure that it’s evenly mixed. This will help the brownie cook evenly and prevent overcooking in some areas.
- Don’t overcook: Overcooking can result in a dry and tough brownie. Start with a shorter cooking time and check the brownie frequently until it’s cooked to your liking.
- Let it cool: Once the brownie is cooked, let it cool for a few minutes before serving. This will help it set and prevent it from falling apart.
- Add toppings: A microwave brownie can be delicious on its own, but you can also add toppings like whipped cream, ice cream, or chocolate chips to make it even more decadent.
Overall, microwaving a brownie can be a quick and easy way to satisfy your sweet tooth. By following these tips, you can ensure that your microwave brownie turns out perfectly every time.
- All Post
- Microwave Oven
End of Content.
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at Jody's Bakery. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.