- 1-1/2 cups Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 (8 ounces) package Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 (3 ounces) package Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) Butter or Margarine, softened
- 2 cups Frozen Non-Dairy Whipped Topping, thawed
- 1 packaged Graham Cracker Crumb Crust (6 ounces)
- Place chocolate chips in small microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave at HIGH (100%) 1 minute; stir. If necessary, microwave at HIGH an additional 15 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, just until chips are melted when stirred. Set aside to cool.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and butter in large bowl on medium speed of mixer until creamy. Gradually add melted chips, beating on low speed until blended. Fold in whipped topping until blended; spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate until firm. Garnish as desired.
- All Post
- Air Fryer
- Baby Food Maker
- Best Lists
- Bread Maker Machine
- Bread Slicer
- Cooking Tips
- Electric Mixer
- Food Processor
- Food Slicer
- Food Steamer
- Instant Pot
- Kitchen Gadget
- Meat Slicer
- Microwave Oven
- Slow Cooker
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at Jody's Bakery. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.