- Kit contains everything you need to make, store and feed homemade baby food
- For different weaning stages adjust the blender to make 1st stage perfect purees, 2nd stage chunkier textures and 3rd stage mini-meals
- Two blades: one baby blade for blending and one for fine milling of porridge oats or cereals
- With steamer basket accessory (that fits into the large batch bowl), which can be used to steam fruits/veggies in your own microwave
- Has both a large batch bowl for making quantities to store for later and small short cup for making purees to feed straight away
- Cook book full of yummy recipes for baby.
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||10.43 x 11 x 8.25 inches|
|Item Weight||5.32 Pounds|
- Equipped with different sized blade that meets various requirement
- Features a steamer basket that allows to steam fruits/veggies
- Comes with a kit that allows easy storage and feed homemade baby food
- Can be used for microwave steam cooking
- The blades may get rusted easily
- Plastic construction
- Low-wattage motor may not offer enough power
- Not dishwasher safe
If you’re looking for a versatile blender, you should strongly consider purchasing this one. It comes with a large batch bowl and a cup, allowing you to switch between preparing individual meals and cooking in bulk quickly. In addition, it has two blades, one for blending and one for milling. There are many valuable accessories included.
Sleek and user-friendly for preparing purées and textures with larger chunks. I like that it includes a silicone freezer tray, food storage pots, spoons, a spatula, and a guide to fruits and vegetables. I wish it had an internal steaming mechanism rather than relying on the microwave.
The product should include an Instruction Manual and a Cookbook, but you should verify that they are present. Overall, a product that provides value for the price.
This item does not have a steam function, but it comes with everything necessary to steam food in a microwave. Although this is a strong blender, I prefer a device that combines a steamer and a blender. I adore the included storage containers and the fact that it specifies how much produce or fruit is required for each serving.
The blender is appropriate for all stages of weaning, from purees and chunkier textures to “mini-meals” for older infants. The product comes with various accessories, including a spatula (which is great for scooping food out of the blender), storage cups, interchangeable blades (allowing for different consistencies), and a single portion blender unit as well as a larger unit for batch cooking.
So simple to clean! Before washing it, I rinse it and blend some warm water in the blender. It cleans up easily! I am astounded by how well this product works and how simple it is to make baby food with it!
Should you buy Nuby Mighty Blender Baby Food Maker?
A mini blending set may be worth the investment if you have limited counter space for baby food preparation. The Nuby Mighty Blender Baby Food Maker Set includes everything required to begin preparing and storing fresh baby food.
I have conducted extensive research on which blender to purchase. The Nuby model appeared to have superior quality and additional features. The 22-piece set includes a cookbook, food storage container, spatula, etc. The best value among the alternatives.
I ended up purchasing this item for my frequently-visiting grandchild. I prefer healthy home cooking to canned baby food. The cookbook contains some delicious recipes. After several weeks of intensive use, its durability has been demonstrated. Highly recommended!
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at Jody's Bakery. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.