HENCKELS CLASSIC Bread Knife 7-inch
- Made in Spain
- Fabricated from high-quality German stainless steel
- Fully forged construction offers durability and a seamless transition from blade to handle
- Professional, satin-finished blade boasts precision cutting and is finely honed for long-lasting sharpness
- Ergonomic, traditional triple-rivet handle gives balance and comfort
- Dishwasher safe
- 7-inch serrated blade for slicing bread
Blade Material Stainless Steel Brand HENCKELS Color Black Handle Material Stainless Steel Blade Edge Serrated
Each cut instills confidence. The HENCKELS CLASSIC Bread Knife 7-inch features a robust serrated blade that effortlessly slices through tough bread crusts. Due to the blade’s aggressively long prongs, enjoy neat slices of sourdough and cubes of Ciabatta.
German stainless steel reinforces the durability of this Spanish-made knife. The knife’s fully forged construction provides balance, while the traditional triple-rivet handle encourages relentless cutting.
Henckels International manufactures indispensable kitchen tools for the home chef. From steak knives to spatulas, each product is of exceptional quality and value.
Founded in 1895 by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, this value-driven brand upholds the global company’s reputation for durability, design, and ease of use. Henckels International can help you equip your kitchen with expertise.