Slow Cooker Chicken Creole is one of those easy delicious chicken recipes with lots of flavor. The stewed tomatoes and jalapeno pepper give this slow cooker chicken recipe its zing. Just add all ingredients to the slow cooker and let it cook all day.
- 3 to 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Creole-style seasoning to taste
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can stewed tomatoes, with liquid
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- 1 fresh jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped (optional)
- Add chicken breasts to slow cooker. Season with salt, pepper, and add Creole-style seasoning to taste.
- Add celery, green bell pepper, garlic, onion, mushrooms, and jalapeno pepper to slow cooker and pour tomatoes with liquid over chicken and vegetables.
- Cook on LOW for 10 to 12 hours, or on High for 5 to 6 hours.
- Serve over rice or egg noodles.
- All Post
- Air Fryer
- Baby Food Maker
- Best Lists
- Bread Maker Machine
- Bread Slicer
- Cooking Tips
- Electric Mixer
- Food Processor
- Food Slicer
- Food Steamer
- Grain Mill Grinder
- Instant Pot
- Kitchen Gadget
- Meat Slicer
- Microwave Oven
- Slow Cooker
Is it even winter without a multitude of chicken slow cooker recipes? From chilis and soups to pasta and casseroles,…
We all lead hectic lives, which is why slow cookers’ “set it and forget it” feature is so appealing. To…
Anyone who shops for meat knows that tender, juicy steaks are more expensive than tough, fibrous chuck roasts. Collagen, a…
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at Jody's Bakery. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.