- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 7 hours
- Serving Size: 4 Servings
- You will need a 3-4 Quart Slow Cooker
- 4 Boneless Chicken Breast Filets
- 16 oz Gluten Free Green Chili Sauce
- ¼ Cup Chopped Green Onions – finely chopped
- 2 Medium Russet Potatoes – peeled, diced and rinsed in cold water
- 1 Garlic Clove – pressed
- ½ Jalapeno – seeded and diced very small (optional – use if you want more of a spice kick)
- 1 tsp Cumin
- Gluten Free Corn Taco Shells
- Gluten Free Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Lettuce – sliced thin
- Tomato – cut into small pieces
- Avocado – cut into small pieces
- Place chicken, sauce, onion, potatoes, garlic, jalapeno and cumin in slow cooker. Cover with lid and cook for 7-8 hours or until meat falls apart easily and is no longer pink in the middle.
- When cooking is completed, remove meat from the slow cooker and slice or pull the meat apart. Place chicken back into slow cooker and stir well.
- Place chicken mixture into the taco shells.
- Top with cheese, lettuce, tomato and avocado. Serve immediately.
- All Post
- Slow Cooker
End of Content.
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at Jody's Bakery. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.