Air fryer Brussels sprouts get crispy and deliciously golden brown with very little oil thanks to the magic of the air fryer!
How To Make Air Fryer Brussel Sprouts
- Rinse Brussels sprouts well. Cut Brussels sprouts into even-sized pieces. Brussels is dense veggies. Cut them in uniform pieces to make sure they cook evenly.
- Use a large mixing bowl to toss your Brussels sprouts with olive oil, salt, and pepper to make sure they are well-coated before transferring them to the air fryer basket.
- Place Brussels sprouts into an air fryer basket. Set air fryer to 390°F and cook for 12 minutes.
- At a 6 minute mark, take out the basket and shake the Brussels sprouts to ensure all sides get crispy and enjoy immediately.
- Choosing similar-sized Brussels sprouts to help the brussels sprouts cook through and crisp up evenly.
- Don’t overcrowd and remember to shake the basket every 06 minutes or until the sprouts are cooked-through and cooked to your desired degree of crispiness.
Why Should Use An Air Fryer For Brussel Sprouts?
- Air frying Brussels sprouts not only cook them quickly, but they become perfectly golden brown and crispy-on-the-outside, tender-on-the-inside, and without using a lot of oil..
- Flexible and All-In-One kitchen appliances: you can use it to make a diverse variety of foods, such as fry, roast, bake, grill, broil, and stir fry…all in one, in some models. This handy gadget can make pretty much everything, from appetizers to main dishes—and even desserts.
- Healthier meals without sacrificing taste: Instead of completely submerging the food in oil, air-frying requires just a tablespoon of oil, you can still get a similar texture without all the grease, calories and cook healthier food.
- There’s little clean-up and less splattering of oil while cooking.
- Air Filter: Some air fryers are built with an integrated air filter so your home won’t smell like the deep fat fryer for hours afterward. You can now enjoy your fresh kitchen smell before, during, and after using your air fryer.
- Heating leftovers: the air fryer is perfect for reheating foods to get a crispy texture such as pizza, chicken tenders, or anything that could use quick crisp without turning on the big oven.
- Cooking frozen foods: you can really take food straight from the freezer and cook it in the air fryer. Just like that. Here’s our crazy awesome list to get you started with frozen foods in the air fryer.
What Air Fryer Should I Use?
There are many Air Fryers to choose from, but I love my Ninja Air Fryer AF101. I have been using this air fryer for over a year and I love the appliance. It has a lot of presets for common foods (chicken tender/ wings, French fries, shrimp, steak, bacon, etc.), which helps take the guesswork out of how long to cook certain things. It’s also super easy to clean, so no complaints there.
Buying an air fryer can be a challenge for first-time buyers. With more than 100 models on the market produced by dozens of famous brands, as well as a number of generic clones in a number of available sizes.
The advice and tips listed below are intended to provide some helpful answers to your questions and concerns about choosing the best air fryer for your personal convenience.
What Size Air Fryer Do I Need?
Depending on your cooking skills and how often you plan to prepare meals, snacks and desserts, the larger air fryer may be the best option for your small or large family. Otherwise, please use this chart as a guide:
1.5 to 2.5 liter
Snacks, sides and mains
3.0 to 6.0 liter
Snacks, sides, mains and complete meals
6.5 to 12.0 liter
Snacks, sides, mains, complete meals, whole chickens and batch cooking
Rinse Brussels sprouts well. Cut Brussels sprouts into even-sized pieces. Brussels is dense veggies. Cut them in uniform pieces to make sure they cook evenly.
Use a large mixing bowl to toss your Brussels sprouts with olive oil, salt, and pepper to make sure they are well-coated before transferring them to the air fryer basket.
Place Brussels sprouts into an air fryer basket. Set air fryer to 390°F and cook for 12 minutes.
At a 6 minute mark, take out the basket and shake the Brussels sprouts to ensure all sides get crispy.
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at Jody's Bakery. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.