These Air Fryer Chicken Wings cook up crispy on the outside, but are juicy in every bite, without extra fat!
How To Make Air Fryer Chicken Wings
**scroll down for full ingredients list and recipes below**
- Season wings all over with salt and pepper, and coat the inside of the air fryer with nonstick cooking spray.
- Set air fryer to 380° and cook wings for 12 minutes. Remove air fryer tray, flip wings, and cook 12 minutes more. Increase heat to 400° and cook 5 minutes more. Time might be different depending on the size of the chicken.
- Serve chicken wings hot out of the air fryer.
- Spray air fryer basket with cooking oil to prevent chicken wings from sticking.
- For the crispiest possible wings, pat your chicken completely dry with paper towels before seasoning. Even better, let your wings chill uncovered in the refrigerator for an hour or two before patting dry and seasoning.
- Begin cooking chicken wings at a lower temperature at first and then turn up the heat at the end to achieve the crispy texture.
- You can toss crispy chicken wings into your favorite sauce..
Why Should Use An Air Fryer For Buffalo Chicken Wings?
- Buffalo chicken wings in the air fryer are brilliant and you will be making chicken way more often if you try them in the air fryer. The forced circulating hot air makes the skin super crisp which is difficult to achieve in a conventional oven and the center is perfectly cooked, tender, and juicy.
- The air fryer is the new best friend for chicken because it’s so much faster and memorably crispy! Just remember it always helps to spray your air fryer basket with a little nonstick spray to prevent sticking.
- Flexible and All-In-One kitchen appliances: you can use it to make a diverse variety of foods, such as fry, roast, bake, grill, broil, and stir fry…all in one, in some models. This handy gadget can make pretty much everything, from appetizers to main dishes—and even desserts.
- Healthier Meals without sacrificing taste: Instead of completely submerging the food in oil, air-frying requires just a tablespoon of oil, you can still get a similar texture without all the grease, calories and cook healthier food.
- There’s little clean-up and less splattering of oil while cooking.
- Air Filter: Some air fryers are built with an integrated air filter so your home won’t smell like the deep fat fryer for hours afterward. You can now enjoy your fresh kitchen smell before, during, and after using your air fryer.
- Heating leftovers: the air fryer is perfect for reheating foods to get a crispy texture such as pizza, chicken tenders, or anything that could use quick crisp without turning on the big oven.
- Cooking frozen foods: you can really take food straight from the freezer and cook it in the air fryer. Just like that. Here’s our crazy awesome list to get you started with frozen foods in the air fryer.
What Air Fryer Should I Use?
My favorite Air Fryer is the Ninja Air Fryer Max XL (AF161) with 7 programmable cooking options to explore your wonder. A family-sized 5.5-qt basket lets you cook bigger meals to enjoy with the entire family. MaxCrisp Technology blows super-hot air to cook foods instantly for hotter, crispier results. Indulge in guilt-free deep-fried favorites of your choice.
Buying an air fryer can be a challenge for first-time buyers. With more than 100 models on the market produced by dozens of famous brands, as well as a number of generic clones in a number of available sizes.
The advice and tips listed below are intended to provide some helpful answers to your questions and concerns about choosing the best air fryer for your personal convenience.
What Size Air Fryer Do I Need?
The size and capacity of the air fryer is one of the important factors to consider when purchasing an air fryer. Take a closer look at the most common air fryer sizes to find the perfect size for the air fryer recipes you will prepare. Use this chart as a guide:
1.5 to 2.5 liter
Snacks, sides and mains
3.0 to 6.0 liter
Snacks, sides, mains and complete meals
6.5 to 12.0 liter
Snacks, sides, mains, complete meals, whole chickens and batch cooking
Season wings all over with salt and pepper, and coat the inside of air fryer with nonstick cooking spray.
Set air fryer to 380° and cook wings 12 minutes. Remove air fryer tray, flip wings, and cook 12 minutes more. Increase heat to 400° and cook 5 minutes more. Time might be different depending on the size of the chicken.
Serve chicken wings hot out of the air fryer.
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at Jody's Bakery. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.