Nowadays, people are becoming more and more health conscious. More...Read More
These crispy Air Fryer Chicken Tenders are golden and juicy, so easy to make and perfect for weeknight cooking!
How To Make Air Fryer Chicken Tenders?
**scroll down for full ingredients list and recipes below**
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Whisk an egg in a small bowl. In a separate bowl, combine the bread crumbs and panko.
- Dip chicken in the egg, then into the breadcrumb mixture and shake off excess and place on a large dish or cutting boar
- Follow by covering all sides with seasoned bread crumbs
- Spray both sides of the chicken generously with Avocado/ olive oil. Place the chicken on the inside, leaving some space in between each one.
- Air fry at 390°F for about 4 minutes and turn it over. Air fry for another 5 minutes or so, depending on the size of the chicken pieces.
- Serve chicken tenders with your favorite sauce or simply ketchup. Enjoy!
How Long to Cook Chicken Tenders in Air Fryer?
The time it will take to cook your chicken depends on the thickness of the cut. Generally speaking, you will cook each tender for 5 minutes. Then, use clean tongs to turn the tenders and repeat for 5 minutes more. Transfer tenders to a cooling rack and repeat.
- A combination of panko breadcrumbs and a higher heat is what makes chicken tenders crispy.
- Don’t cook your chicken tenders any lower than 400ºF. A higher heat helps crisp them up quickly, while still keeping them tender on the inside.
- Using Avocado/ Olive oil helps the Panko get nice crispy and golden brown.
Why should use an air fryer?
- Save 70-80% of oil: By most measures, air frying is healthier than frying in oil. It cuts calories by 70% to 80% and has a lot less fat. So it is good for health, especially for people with cardiovascular disease, obesity.
- Your cooking becomes faster and more efficient with an air fryer. Thanks to the hot circulating air. No need to pre-heat, within minutes you can have your easy meal.
- Flexible and All-In-One kitchen appliances: you can use it to make a diverse variety of foods, such as fry, roast, bake, grill, broil, and stir fry…all in one, in some models. This handy gadget can make pretty much everything, from appetizers to main dishes—and even desserts.
- Healthier meals without sacrificing taste: Instead of completely submerging the food in oil, air-frying requires just a tablespoon of oil, you can still get a similar texture without all the grease, calories and cook healthier food.
- There’s little clean-up and less splattering of oil while cooking.
- Air Filter: Some air fryers are built with an integrated air filter so your home won’t smell like the deep fat fryer for hours afterward. You can now enjoy your fresh kitchen smell before, during, and after using your air fryer.
- Heating leftovers: the air fryer is perfect for reheating foods to get a crispy texture such as pizza, chicken tenders, or anything that could use quick crisp without turning on the big oven.
- Cooking frozen foods: you can really take food straight from the freezer and cook it in the air fryer. Just like that. Here’s our crazy awesome list to get you started with frozen foods in the air fryer.
What Air Fryer Should I Use?
There are many Air Fryers to choose from, but I love my Ninja Air Fryer (AF101). It makes for even hot air circulation around food for crispy, quick and golden finishes, every single time. The smart processor gives a wide temperature range as it powers a fan that adjusts speeds to suit your cooking function. This lets you crisp and cooks foods like French fries with little to no oil, in a 4-qt basket. You can bake, roast, reheat, air fry & dehydrate foods in this go-to appliance for most meals & snacks. Cook and enjoy crispy meals whenever you feel like.
There are so many air fryer reviews on the Internet, it is easy to make you confused and overwhelmed. Therefore, we are compiling a list of our favorites. Here, you’ll find the best air fryers, from high-end models to more compact options designed for smaller kitchens.
What Size Air Fryer Do I Need?
Understanding the air fryer sizes and capacity they hold is great information for a quality purchase. Use this chart as a guide for choosing the perfect air fryer which fits with your family.
1.5 to 2.5 liter
Snacks, sides and mains
3.0 to 6.0 liter
Snacks, sides, mains and complete meals
6.5 to 12.0 liter
Snacks, sides, mains,complete meals, whole chickens and batch cooking
Season chicken with salt and pepper.
Whisk an egg in a small bowl. In a separate bowl, combine the bread crumbs and panko.
Dip chicken in the egg, then into the breadcrumb mixture and shake off excess and place on a large dish or cutting board
Follow by covering all sides with seasoned bread crumbs.
Spray both sides of the chicken generously with Avocado/ olive oil. Place the chicken on the inside, leaving some space in between each one.
Air fry at 390°F for about 4 minutes and turn it over. Air fry for another 5 minutes or so, depending on the size of the chicken pieces.
Serve chicken tenders with your favorite sauce or simply ketchup. Enjoy!
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at Jody's Bakery. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.