Making air fryer bacon is so easy! This is what we’ve found to be the optimal way for cooking evenly and crispy bacon in the air fryer in under 10 minutes.
How To Make Air Fryer Bacon
**scroll down for full ingredients list and recipes below**
- Lay bacon inside air fryer basket in a single layer.
- Set air fryer to 400° and cook until crispy, about 10 minutes. Halfway through, turn the bacon.
- Serve bacon freshly with breakfast or use it in your favorite dish.
To reduce the smoke of the bacon grease, put some water, bread or foil at the bottom of the basket.
Why Should Use An Air Fryer For Cooking Bacon?
- Air Fryer Bacon is the EASIEST method for cooking bacon. Avoid the greasy mess, and the bacon turns out deliciously crispy and perfect! Not only can you make bacon in the air fryer, but you can make other delicious meals such as Air Fryer French Fries, Air Fryer Avocado Fries, Air Fryer Chicken Tenders, and so much more!
- Flexible and All-In-One kitchen appliances: you can use it to make a diverse variety of foods, such as fry, roast, bake, grill, broil, and stir fry…all in one, in some models. This handy gadget can make pretty much everything, from appetizers to main dishes—and even desserts.
- Healthier Meals without sacrificing taste: Instead of completely submerging the food in oil, air-frying requires just a tablespoon of oil, you can still get a similar texture without all the grease, calories and cook healthier food.
- There’s little clean-up and less splattering of oil while cooking.
- Air Filter: Some air fryers are built with an integrated air filter so your home won’t smell like the deep fat fryer for hours afterward. You can now enjoy your fresh kitchen smell before, during, and after using your air fryer.
- Heating leftovers: the air fryer is perfect for reheating foods to get a crispy texture such as pizza, chicken tenders, or anything that could use quick crisp without turning on the big oven.
- Cooking frozen foods: you can really take food straight from the freezer and cook it in the air fryer. Just like that. Here’s our crazy awesome list to get you started with frozen foods in the air fryer.
What Air Fryer Should I Use?
There are many Air Fryers to choose from, but I love my Chefman Multifunctional Digital Air Fryer. With the highly efficient rapid air technology and high-speed convection system, you can get even, crispy fried texture using little to no oil. Perfect for feeding a crowd, this Multifunctional Air Fryer features a 10-liter capacity and 14 preset options – you can use it to air fry, roast, dehydrate, bake, reheat, and more! That means crispy French fries every time, from fresh, frozen, and even leftover.
There are tons of Air Fryers out there but here’s a roundup of the ten best air fryers available now to get your started!
What Size Air Fryer Do I Need?
The size and capacity of the air fryer is one of the important factors to consider when purchasing an air fryer. Take a closer look at the most common air fryer sizes to find the perfect size for the air fryer recipes you will prepare. Use this chart as a guide:
1.5 to 2.5 liter
Snacks, sides and mains
3.0 to 6.0 liter
Snacks, sides, mains and complete meals
6.5 to 12.0 liter
Snacks, sides, mains, complete meals, whole chickens and batch cooking
Lay bacon inside air fryer basket in a single layer.
Set air fryer to 400° and cook until crispy, about 10 minutes. Halfway through, turn the bacon.
Serve bacon freshly with breakfast or use it in your favorite dish.
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at Jody's Bakery. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.