All-purpose or cake flour whisked together in mixing bowl with baking powder, salt, sugar, and cocoa. Eggs, milk and butter combined in small bowl. Wet and dry ingredient mixed together to make batter. Pancakes prepared on hot griddle.
- 1-1/2 cups Flour
- 3 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 6 tablespoons Sugar
- 6 tablespoons Cocoa
- 1-1/4 cups warmed Milk
- 4 tablespoons Butter, melted
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- In a bowl, combine the dry ingredients and mix well to combine.
- Add the eggs, milk and butter and beat until the mixture is smooth.
- Add additional milk if the batter is too thick.
- Cook until golden brown on both sides.
Pancake Making Tips – Pancake Treats
- Pancakes can be eaten on the run by topping with peanut butter and jelly and folding in half like a taco.
- Other ingredients that can be folded into pancakes include scrambled eggs and bacon, sausage links or grilled pieces of ham.
- Nutella spread and apple butter are other options for a sweeter treat on the run.
- All Post
- Air Fryer
- Baby Food Maker
- Best Lists
- Bread Maker Machine
- Bread Slicer
- Cooking Tips
- Electric Mixer
- Food Processor
- Food Slicer
- Food Steamer
- Grain Mill Grinder
- Instant Pot
- Kitchen Gadget
- Meat Slicer
- Microwave Oven
- Slow Cooker
Flour, baking powder, corn meal, salt, granulated sugar, egg, whole milk and melted butter mixed together. Pancake batter poured onto…
Old-fashioned rolled oats, all-purpose flour, whole-wheat pastry flour, brown sugar, baking powder, salt and cinnamon are pulsed in food processor.…
Ground pecans, cornmeal, whole wheat flour, baking powder and sea salt are whisked together in mixing bowl. Whole milk, vegetable…
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at Jody's Bakery. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.