Crisp Mango Cucumber Green Smoothie created of apples, mangoes, ginger, cucumber, and spinach. This vegetable-packed smoothie is ideal for a light breakfast or quick snack. Plus, it keeps for two days in the refrigerator so that you may preserve the leftovers for the next day’s snack!
A refreshing green smoothie is brimming with vegetables. Unlike the majority of our smoothie recipes, this one calls for water rather than plant-based milk. Additionally, cucumbers and a considerable amount of spinach are used. As a result? A nutritious green smoothie that tastes like juice but is packed with fruits and veggies.
What’s the best part? It stores nicely in the refrigerator, which allows you to create a large amount and enjoy leftovers for several days. If you’re serving more than one person or searching for a meal-prep smoothie, this is an excellent option! It’s a simple way to incorporate a few fruits and veggies into your daily diet.
Here’s a refreshing introduction to cucumber beverages that won’t turn your head away. By combining cucumbers with sweet mangoes, you receive the cucumber’s refreshing flavor without the sensation of sipping a vegetable puree.
Why should you drink healthy Crisp Mango Cucumber Green Smoothie?
Metabolism boosting green smoothies are enjoyable and filling, and they’re portable! We consider smoothies to be a necessary component of our morning routine because:
- It’s simple to prepare.
- It kick-starts your metabolism.
- It establishes an apparent, healthy eating habit for the remainder of the day.
What are ingredients included in this Crisp Mango Cucumber Green Smoothie?
This recipe has a significant amount of vitamin C from mangoes, a tiny amount of healthy fats and protein from hemp hearts, and water for hydration and fiber from all the fruits and veggies.
- Frozen mango
- Hemp hearts
- Unsweetened coconut milk.
How To Make Crisp Mango Cucumber Green Smoothie
Utilize this straightforward three-step technique to ensure you always combine a Crisp Mango Cucumber Green Smoothie!
Step 1: In a high-speed blender, combine all of the ingredients.
- The cucumber should be peeled. Split vertically into two sections. Using a teaspoon, scrape the seeds out. Make little cubes out of the flesh.
- Cut the mangoes into small cubes.
- Combine the cucumber and mango cubes. Add lime or lemon juice.
Step 2: Blend until smooth
- In the blender, combine approximately half a cup crushed ice.
- Puree the cucumber and mangoes in a food processor until smooth.
The add-ins will supply you with some excellent nutrition throughout the day. By using potent nutrients in the form of fiber or fat, you can maintain a feeling of satiation and satisfaction for several hours!
No more empty-calorie snacks! We propose picking 1-2 products from the following list:
- 1 tsp nutribullet® Superfood Essential Greens
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp flaxseed Oil
- 1 Tbsp Hempseed
- Cinnamon, if desired, to bring all the tastes together.
Step 3: Serve immediately and enjoy!
Pour the smoothie into glasses and enjoy!
- You won’t need to add ice to this cucumber smoothie since the mango is already frozen.
- Cucumbers should be peeled. Leaving them on will not only give your smoothie a green tint, but cucumber skin has a bitter flavor.
- To increase the protein content of this recipe, add additional hemp hearts to taste. This smoothie is not designed to be a substantial breakfast. Rather than that, it’s excellent as a snack or as a “liquid” with breakfast.
- You may substitute kale for the spinach if desired. We would start with half of the specified quantity and gradually increase it to taste.
- Gala apples were utilized. Utilize your preferred apples. Apples do not need to be peeled; simply remove the core.
- If you’re not a fan of a strong ginger flavor, begin with 1/2 a tablespoon. You may also omit it if you choose.
- To prepare a great smoothie, we always have fruits in our freezer.
- If you’d instead not utilize a supplement, other protein-boosting options include hemp seeds and chia seeds. Both are excellent vegan protein sources, are easily digestible, and provide protein and fiber in addition to omega-three fatty acids.
In a blender, combine all ingredients.
Blend until smooth, adding additional water as required to reach desired consistency.
Serve immediately and thoroughly clean your blender to avoid sticking.
Cucumber cubes, like frozen zucchini bits, can be frozen for smoothies. Consider these to be miniature ice cubes…
When mango, spinach, and coconut milk or almond milk are mixed, you get an abundance of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and fiber that you cannot get without a superfood smoothie. Spinach’s phytonutrients and antioxidants make it heart-healthy, cancer-fighting, and immune-boosting.
Cucumbers are critical to include in your diet because they are 95% water and naturally purify the body; they are high in vitamins A, B, and C; and they contain phytonutrients that have anti-inflammatory antioxidants anti-cancer properties.
This low-calorie smoothie contains no added sugar and is sweetened solely with frozen mango. You can prepare a large smoothie for yourself, relax, and remain as cool as a cucumber!
Additionally, it is one of the few smoothie recipes that does not include bananas, making it remarkably light and refreshing.
If you’re seeking a sweet, refreshing smoothie that’s also packed with health-promoting nutrients, this one is for you! Cucumber, mango, and a spoonful of heart-healthy coconut oil combine to make this cucumber mango combination a well-balanced powerhouse of a drink. Sprinkle some add-ins for a delicious variation!
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at Jody's Bakery. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.