- Prepare time: 10 min
- Cook: 3 to 6 hours
- Ready in: 3 to 6 hours
Create an easy and delicious dinner meal that you can make at home by using a crock pot. Combine some ingredients below and follow the steps until the end to serve the whole family.
How to make Crock Pot Taco Soup
The ingredients needed to make Crock Pot Taco Soup is pretty easy to find. It doesn’t require any complicated ingredients to combine. Read the recipe below to guide you to make some at home.
- A can of drained and rinsed black beans
- A can of drained and rinsed pinto beans
- A can of drained petite tomatoes, cut into cubes
- A can of drained sweet corn
- A can of green enchilada sauce
- Two cans of chicken broth
- One packet of taco seasoning
- A tablespoon of cornstarch mixed with two tablespoons of water
- 225 gr ground beef, pick the lean beef
- The first thing to do to make this dish is to prepare a large crock pot. Then, you need to put some of the ingredients in it, like the beans, corn, enchilada sauce, taco seasoning and the chicken broth.
- Mix these ingredients to combine by stirring them well.
- To cook the mixed ingredients, you need to put the cover of the crock pot with a lid.
- Then, cook them over the low heat for around 3 to 6 hours. You might get it ready in only 3 hours. Also, you may keep it warm by changing the setting into warm until 8 hours.
- Then, prepare a small bowl and put the cornstarch in it along with the two tablespoons of water.
- Mix these ingredients until they become completely combined.
- After they become a slurry, you may add it to the mixture in the crockpot. Stir this to thicken the soup.
- To continue, you may prepare a large skillet and heat it up. After it gets hot enough, put the ground beef on it and cook until it gets completely cooked and the color turns brown.
- Next, you need to drain the excess grease. Then, simply stir this cooked ground beef into the mixture in the crockpot to combine.
After you have followed the steps above, it is time for you to serve your homemade Crock Pot Taco Soup. To serve this, prepare a serving bowl and put the soup in it. Then, garnish with some shredded cheese, sour cream as well as the tortilla chips. Enjoy this while it is warm in the winter days.
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at Jody's Bakery. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.