Food processor cheesecake is a delicious and easy-to-make dessert that can be prepared quickly using a food processor. A cheesecake is a sweet, creamy dessert made with cream cheese, sugar, eggs, and a biscuit or graham cracker crust. Using a food processor to make the cheesecake batter helps to ensure that the ingredients are evenly combined and the batter is smooth and creamy. With a food processor, you can make a variety of cheesecake flavors and styles, from classic New York-style cheesecake to chocolate or fruit-flavored cheesecake.
Which kinds of cheesecake can you make in food processor?
You can make a variety of cheesecake flavors and styles using a food processor. Here are a few examples:
- Classic New York-style cheesecake: This cheesecake is made with a graham cracker crust and a rich, creamy filling made with cream cheese, sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract.
- Chocolate cheesecake: Chocolate cheesecake is made with a chocolate cookie crust and a chocolate-flavored filling made with cream cheese, sugar, eggs, and cocoa powder.
- Fruit-flavored cheesecake: You can add fruit purees or extracts to the cheesecake batter to create different fruit flavors, such as strawberry, raspberry, blueberry, or lemon.
- No-bake cheesecake: No-bake cheesecake is made without baking and is typically made with a graham cracker crust and a filling made with cream cheese, whipped cream, and sweetened condensed milk.
- Vegan cheesecake: You can make a vegan version of cheesecake using a food processor by using cashews, coconut cream, and other plant-based ingredients to create a creamy filling.
There are many different cheesecake variations that you can create using a food processor, so feel free to experiment and find your favorite flavor!
Why should you use food processor for making cheesecake?
Using a food processor for making cheesecake has several benefits:
- Even mixing: A food processor helps to ensure that the ingredients are mixed evenly, which is essential for making a smooth and creamy cheesecake filling.
- Quick and easy: Using a food processor is quick and easy compared to mixing the ingredients by hand or using a stand mixer. The food processor can quickly blend the ingredients, saving you time and effort.
- Consistent texture: The food processor can help to create a consistent texture for the cheesecake filling, which is important for creating a smooth and creamy dessert.
- Uniform crust: The food processor can also be used to make the crust for the cheesecake. It can crush the cookies or graham crackers evenly and quickly, resulting in a uniform crust that will hold together well.
- Versatility: A food processor is versatile and can be used to create a variety of cheesecake flavors and styles. You can easily switch out ingredients or add different flavors to create your own unique cheesecake recipe.
Overall, using a food processor for making cheesecake is a great way to save time and effort while creating a delicious and perfectly mixed dessert.
How to make cheesecake in food processor
Here’s a basic recipe for making cheesecake in a food processor:
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 3 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 325°F (163°C).
- In a food processor, pulse the graham cracker crumbs until they are finely ground. Add the melted butter and pulse again until the mixture is well combined.
- Press the crumb mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan, using the back of a spoon to press it down firmly and create an even layer.
- In the same food processor, blend the cream cheese until it is smooth and creamy. Add the sugar and blend again until combined.
- Add the eggs one at a time, pulsing the food processor briefly after each addition to combine. Add the vanilla extract and pulse again until the filling is smooth and well blended.
- Pour the filling into the prepared crust, spreading it out evenly.
- Bake the cheesecake for about 45-50 minutes, or until the edges are set but the center is still slightly jiggly.
- Allow the cheesecake to cool to room temperature, then chill in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours, or preferably overnight, before serving.
- To serve, run a sharp knife around the edge of the cheesecake to loosen it from the pan, then remove the springform pan ring.
- Slice and serve the cheesecake with your favorite toppings, such as fresh berries, whipped cream, or caramel sauce.
Enjoy your delicious and creamy cheesecake made in a food processor!
How long does it take to make cheesecake in food processor?
The total time it takes to make cheesecake in a food processor can vary depending on the recipe and the individual’s experience with using a food processor. Generally, making the cheesecake filling in a food processor takes around 5-10 minutes, depending on the ingredients and the desired texture.
The time it takes to make the crust can vary depending on whether the crust needs to be baked or not. If the crust needs to be baked, the total time can be anywhere from 15-25 minutes, depending on the recipe and the oven temperature. If the crust doesn’t need to be baked, it can take around 5-10 minutes to make in the food processor.
Overall, making cheesecake in a food processor can take around 30-60 minutes, depending on the recipe and the individual’s experience. It’s important to follow the recipe instructions carefully and allow enough time for the cheesecake to chill and set properly.
Tips for making cheesecake in food processor
Here are some tips for making cheesecake in a food processor:
- Start with softened cream cheese: Make sure that the cream cheese is softened to room temperature before using it in the food processor. This will help it to blend more easily and create a smoother filling.
- Use the pulse function: When using the food processor, it’s best to use the pulse function rather than running it continuously. This will help to avoid overmixing and prevent the filling from becoming too runny.
- Add eggs one at a time: When adding eggs to the filling, make sure to add them one at a time and pulse the food processor briefly after each addition. This will help to prevent the filling from becoming too runny.
- Don’t overmix: Overmixing the filling can cause it to become too runny or develop air bubbles, which can affect the texture of the finished cheesecake. It’s best to stop mixing as soon as the ingredients are combined and the filling is smooth.
- Chill the cheesecake before serving: After baking, it’s important to chill the cheesecake in the refrigerator for at least a few hours, or preferably overnight, before serving. This will help the cheesecake to set properly and develop a smooth, creamy texture.
- Clean the food processor thoroughly: After using the food processor to make the cheesecake, make sure to clean it thoroughly to prevent any leftover filling from affecting the texture of future recipes.
By following these tips, you can create a delicious and perfectly mixed cheesecake in your food processor.
- All Post
- Air Fryer
- Baby Food Maker
- Best Lists
- Bread Maker Machine
- Bread Slicer
- Cake pop maker
- Cooking Tips
- Crepe maker
- Deep Fryer
- Electric Mixer
- food dehydrator
- Food Processor
- Food Slicer
- Food Steamer
- Grain Mill Grinder
- ice cream maker
- Instant Pot
- Kitchen Gadget
- Meat Slicer
- Microwave Oven
- Pasta Maker
- Sandwich maker
- Slow Cooker
- Toaster Oven
- Waffle maker
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at Jody's Bakery. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.