Easy Food Processing And Chopping Tips And Steps
Follow these easy steps to use your food processor to easily, effortlessly and expertly chop food like a chef:
- Prepare the food – If you want food that is chopped into even pieces, first cut the whole food into 1 to 2 inch chunks. It is easier to achieve a more even chop when all the pieces that go into the food processor are about the same size. Don’t care whether the chopped food is even or don’t care to do food preparation – after all what is the food processor for? No worries, just make sure that you do not put too much food into the processor’s feed tube at one time.
- Do not stuff the food in – Do not clog the feed tube. If you have not cut the food into even chunks consider cutting larger food pieces in half. Check your owners manual and do not put more into the feed tube and work bowl than the recommended amount.
- Lock it up –Lock the work bowl cover in place.
- Push button controls- The food processor’s pulse button is great to use for chopping. Press the pulse button at the rate of 1 second on, 1 second off, until the food is coarsely chopped. If desired, hold the pulse button down for more finely chopped results.
- Check it out- Watch the processing and chopping to avoid overprocessing. If necessary, use a spatula to scrape down the sides of the work bowl.
- All Post
- Food Processor
Cut The Whole Food Into Manageable Sized Pieces Food processors can be the workhorse of a kitchen performing, and shortening,…
End of Content.
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at Jody's Bakery. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.