- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground cloves
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup Libby’s 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 large egg
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) Nestle Toll House Premier White Morsels
- 2/3 cup coarsely chopped macadamia nuts or walnuts, toasted
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine flour, cinnamon, cloves and baking soda in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar in large mixer bowl until creamy.
- Beat in pumpkin, egg and vanilla extract until blended. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels and nuts.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto greased baking sheets; flatten slightly with back of spoon or greased bottom of glass dipped in granulated sugar.
- Bake for 11 to 14 minutes or until centers are set. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely. Makes 4 dozen cookies.
- All Post
- Electric Mixer
Easter Lamb Cake is a traditional dessert that is often served during the Easter holiday season. The cake is shaped…
Roti is a type of flatbread that is popular in many parts of South Asia. Making roti dough can be…
Yield: 40 cookies Ingredients: 2 ½ cups all-purpose, unbleached flour ½ cup Dutch-processed cocoa powder 2 tsp baking powder 1…
End of Content.
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at Jody's Bakery. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.