No bake cheesecake featuring toasted pecans and caramel topping.
- 2 (11.1 ounces each) packages JELL-O No Bake Real Cheesecake
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 10 tablespoons Margarine or Butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Water
- 2 cups chopped Toasted Pecans, divided
- 1-1/2 cups Caramel Topping, divided
- 3 cups cold Whole Milk
- Mix Crust Mixes, sugar, margarine and water in large bowl until well blended. Firmly press half of the crumb mixture 1-1/2 inches up side of 9-inch springform pan. Press remaining crumb mixture firmly onto bottom of pan, using bottom of a dry measuring cup. Sprinkle 1 cup of the pecans onto bottom of crust. Drizzle with 3/4 cup of the caramel topping.
- Pour milk into large bowl. Add Filling Mixes. Beat with electric mixer on low speed just until blended. Beat on medium speed 3 minutes. (Filling will be thick.) Spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until firm. Run knife or metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake; remove rim of pan.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup pecans and drizzle with remaining 3/4 cup caramel topping just before serving.
- Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
Cheesecake Making Tips – Pecans
Pecans are a native North American nut with a sweet taste and a soft texture. They are a popular dessert nut for their beautiful oval appearance.
- All Post
- Air Fryer
- Baby Food Maker
- Best Lists
- Bread Maker Machine
- Bread Slicer
- Cooking Tips
- Electric Mixer
- Food Processor
- Food Slicer
- Food Steamer
- Instant Pot
- Kitchen Gadget
- Meat Slicer
- Microwave Oven
- Slow Cooker
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at Jody's Bakery. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.