- Prepare time: 20 min
- Cook: 8 hours
- Ready in: 8 hours and 20 min
Beef has many ways to proceed. You can make beef into steak, soup, barbeque, and as another dish that needed meat as its main ingredients. One of the methods of cooking meat is the slow cooker. You will need a slow cooker to cook in slow cooker method. Slow Cooker Korean Beef is a perfect way to get the tenderness from the meat and the spies that absorbed to the flesh, and it creates the delicious taste on your tongue. It may be the other variants for you to add the Slow Cooker Korean Beef as your new list of the recipe.
How to Make Slow Cooker Korean Beef
Slow Cooker Korean Beef is the simple meal to cook but yet it took a long time to be prepared. So make sure you are not in rush of cooking or you have enough time to cook the Slow Cooker Korean Beef because you need to keep watching the slow cooking process until it is done. Slow Cooker Korean Beef is suitable for weekend family dinner because the soft, warm taste of the beef will bring the warm atmosphere in your family.
- 1 kg of beef, cut into medium cube size
- 1 cup or 250 ml of beef broth
- 1/2 cup or 125 ml low sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- Four cloves of grated garlic
- 1 tbsp of sesame oil
- 1 tbsp of rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp of freshly grated ginger
- One tsp or 2 tsp or more of Sriracha sauce
- 1/2 tsp of onion powder
- 1/2 tsp of white pepper or black pepper is fine
- ½ tsp of salt
- 2 tbsp of cornstarch
- 4 tbsp of water
- One tsp of sesame seeds
- Two stalks of thinly sliced green onions
- Add soy sauce, grated garlic, rice wine vinegar, sesame oil, brown sugar, salt, ginger, onion powder sriracha, white pepper, and beef broth in a slow cooker.
- Stir well until well-combined cover it then cooks on high heat for 4 hours or low heat for 8 hours.
- Make the cornstarch mixture to thicken the beef broth by mix the cornstarch with water then add to the slow cooker 30 minutes or 15 minutes before the Slow Cooker Korean Beef is ready then stir well until there is no lump up in gravy mixture.
Now the Slow Cooker Korean Beef is ready. You can serve it on a plate. Or you can serve the Slow Cooker Korean Beef over the bowl with warm rice if you desired. Happy eating!
- All Post
- Air Fryer
- Baby Food Maker
- Best Lists
- Bread Maker Machine
- Bread Slicer
- Cooking Tips
- Electric Mixer
- Food Processor
- Food Slicer
- Food Steamer
- Grain Mill Grinder
- Instant Pot
- Kitchen Gadget
- Meat Slicer
- Microwave Oven
- Slow Cooker
This delicious beef stew has an odd name. In a slow cooker, chopped beef, carrots, and mushrooms cook. A cooking…
Slow Cooker Beef Stew with Herby Dumplings: This hearty stew topped with herby dumplings is THE ultimate comfort food. This simple…
Who doesn’t enjoy a bowl of hearty, flavorful beef stew? It is a classic Autumn and Winter comfort food. I’ve…
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at Jody's Bakery. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.