- Prepare time: 30 min
- Cook: 2 hours
- Ready in: 2 hours and 30 min
Slow Cooker Korean Meatballs is one of the meatballs that is unusual in Korea. With simple spice ingredients, this dish can create an extraordinarily good taste. All the herbs are everyone’s favorite. This meatball feels moist and seeps into the meatballs.
How to make Slow Cooker Korean Meatballs
Make her very young. But it takes quite a long time until this dish has served. So when you want to make this recipe, make sure your time is loose, and there is no other job. See the full recipe:
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- two eggs
- 22 saltine crackers, crushed
- 1/3 cup dry minced onion
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 tsp EACH salt, garlic powder, onion powder, ginger powder
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- seedless blackberry preserves (1 cup)
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce
- 3 tsp Gochujang
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp sodium soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp EACH ginger, garlic, onion
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- The first step is to prepare the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Put a piece of bread with oil. Then prepare also a large bowl.
- Enter eggs and boil them slowly. Place all the meatballs and stir until all has evenly distributed.
- Place the meatballs on a piece of bread, then bake for 8 minutes or until brownish.
- The second step, Then while waiting for a single dough, add the ingredients Korea sauce in a medium bowl then mix and stir until evenly all the ingredients of the sauce.
- Heat the Korean sauce over medium heat, then add a layer of meatballs, then do it continuously until followed by the remaining sauce.
- The final step, cover all the ingredients cook on a small fire. Cooking time is approximately 2 hours.
- Stir with slowly when cooked for an hour.
- After that add Gochujang if necessary for the taste of cuisine is sweeter.
- Serve the food warmly.
Thus a short recipe but, long in the process of cooking. In terms of appearance is very make people interested to eat this one dish. The material is very easy. It’s just that you must be faithful menuggu when this dish wants to mature premises perfect and delicious when eaten. Good luck trying mom at home.
- All Post
- Slow Cooker
Prepare time: 30 min Cook: 2 hours Ready in: 2 hours and 30 min Slow Cooker Korean Meatballs is one…
Prepare time: 20 min Cook: 8 hours Ready in: 8 hours and 20 min Beef has many ways to proceed.…
Prepare time: 5 min Cook: 8 hours Ready in: 8 hours and 10 min Slow cooker chicken burrito bowls is…
End of Content.
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at Jody's Bakery. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.