- Prep:20 mins
- Cook:3 hrs 30 mins
- Total:3 hrs 50 mins
- Servings:6 to 8 servings
- Yield:1 loaf
Bread machine Quinoa Oatmeal Bread is a delicious and healthy bread recipe that can be easily made using a bread machine. This bread is perfect for those who are looking for a gluten-free and protein-rich alternative to traditional bread.
Quinoa is a nutrient-dense grain that is high in protein, fiber, and various vitamins and minerals. Oatmeal is also a great source of fiber, and it can help regulate blood sugar levels and promote feelings of fullness. Combined together in this recipe, quinoa and oatmeal make for a wholesome and delicious bread.
To make this bread, you will need a bread machine that has a gluten-free setting. You will also need quinoa flour, gluten-free oatmeal, yeast, salt, honey, olive oil, and warm water. Simply add the ingredients to the bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer, select the gluten-free setting, and let the machine do its job. In a few hours, you’ll have a warm, freshly baked loaf of bread that’s perfect for sandwiches or toast.
How to make Quinoa oatmeal bread in bread machine
Here’s a recipe for making Quinoa Oatmeal Bread in a bread machine:
- 1 cup quinoa flour
- 1 cup gluten-free oatmeal
- 1 tablespoon active dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/4 cups warm water
- Add the warm water, honey, and olive oil to the bread machine pan.
- In a separate bowl, mix the quinoa flour, gluten-free oatmeal, yeast, and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the bread machine pan on top of the wet ingredients.
- Select the gluten-free setting on your bread machine and start the cycle.
- After the bread machine has finished, remove the bread from the pan and let it cool on a wire rack for at least 30 minutes before slicing and serving.
- Enjoy your delicious and healthy Quinoa Oatmeal Bread!
Tips for making Quinoa oatmeal bread in bread machine
Here are some tips for making Quinoa Oatmeal Bread in a bread machine:
- Use fresh ingredients: Make sure your quinoa flour, oatmeal, and yeast are fresh and not expired. This will ensure that your bread rises properly and has the best possible taste.
- Measure ingredients accurately: Use measuring cups and spoons to measure your ingredients accurately. Too much or too little of any ingredient can affect the texture and flavor of the bread.
- Adjust liquid or flour if necessary: Gluten-free bread dough can be a bit tricky to work with. If your dough seems too wet, add a tablespoon of flour at a time until it comes together. If it seems too dry, add a tablespoon of water at a time until it forms a smooth ball.
- Let the bread cool before slicing: It’s tempting to slice into a fresh loaf of bread right away, but it’s best to let it cool for at least 30 minutes before slicing. This will allow the bread to set and prevent it from crumbling.
- Store properly: Store your bread in an airtight container or plastic bag at room temperature for up to three days. For longer storage, slice the bread and freeze it. To thaw, simply place the bread in the refrigerator or at room temperature for a few hours.
Follow these tips, and you’ll be on your way to making delicious and healthy Quinoa Oatmeal Bread in your bread machine!
- All Post
- Air Fryer
- Baby Food Maker
- Best Lists
- Bread Maker Machine
- Bread Slicer
- Cake pop maker
- Cooking Tips
- Crepe maker
- Deep Fryer
- Electric Mixer
- food dehydrator
- Food Processor
- Food Slicer
- Food Steamer
- Grain Mill Grinder
- ice cream maker
- Instant Pot
- Kitchen Gadget
- Meat Slicer
- Microwave Oven
- Pasta Maker
- Sandwich maker
- Slow Cooker
- Toaster Oven
- Waffle maker
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at Jody's Bakery. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.