Standing on top of the “hot” list of today’s diet fads is the gluten-free diet. Especially, people with certain medical conditions have good reason to avoid gluten, found in wheat, barley, rye, malt, etc. Here are the top three reasons not to use gluten if you don’t have to:
- To manage celiac disease.
- To control dermatitis herpetiformis (DH)
- To reduce symptoms of gluten sensitivity
According to research, 1% of the world’s population is facing celiac disease, and it is time to take serious steps to avoid these problems. So if you are one of them that doesn’t want to grapple with this, then it’s better to stick to a gluten-free diet.
Whether it’s an allergy, celiac disease, or you simply wish to go gluten-free, finding the best gluten-free bread machine is a perfect solution and ensures to change the way you eat.
Gluten-Free Bread Machine
If you care about the difference between traditional bread and gluten-free bread recipes in terms of taste, then I can tell you there isn’t much of a difference. You can still make your gluten-free diet delicious and enjoy it.
Eliminating gluten from your diet is always a frustrating and challenging task, especially if you are a bread lover because you have to stop your favorite bread from your diet. I can understand it’s an unpleasant situation for you, but the good news is that you can easily make gluten-free bread and improve your health using the best gluten-free bread maker.
So if you are looking for the best gluten-free bread maker, you can choose one from the list below to experience the best results ever! So let’s get started with our 6 best gluten-free bread makers.
Best 7 Gluten-Free Bread Machines
- 2 Pounds
- 12 cycles including jam and cake
- More than 25 bread maker recipes
- Automatic fruit and nut dispenser
- 14 programmed cycles
- Countdown Timer with LCD Display & Delay Timer
- 2 Pounds
- 12 preprogrammed menu options
- 13-Hour delay start
- 2 Pounds
- 700 watts
- Double Kneading Blades
|Best Buy||Zojirushi BB-PAC20||
|Best Cheapest||Hamilton Beach Bread Maker 29882||
|Extra Features||Hamilton Beach Bread Maker 29888||
|Best Automatic||Cuisinart CBK-110||
|Best Overall||Zojirushi Home Bakery Virtuoso BB-PDC20||
|Best Seller||Oster CKSTBRTW20||
|BEST PREMIUM||Breville BBM800XL Custom Loaf Bread Maker||
#1 - Best Buy Gluten-Free Bread Machine - Zojirushi BB-PAC20
- Bakes a large traditional rectangular shaped 2-pound loaf; Gluten Free and Custom Menu settings will accommodate gluten free and organic baking ingredients.
- Bakes a large traditional rectangular shaped 2-pound loaf;Electrical Rating:120 volts
- Dual kneading blades to knead the dough thoroughly.
- Quick baking cycle prepares breads in about 2-hour.
- Includes a measuring cup and measuring spoon.
- Additional heater on lid for even baking.
It’s no surprise that Zojirushi BB-PAC20 tops our list. It is our recommendation for all bread lovers. This bread machine comes with dedicated gluten-free bread-making settings that can prepare a well-prepared and straightforward gluten-free bread for you.
This is a noiseless bread machine, and you will get a gluten-free recipe book with this bread maker. Without a doubt, this is the best appliance if you are looking to prepare delicious gluten-free bread for your family.
What are you waiting for? Hurry up! Order today and experience its unique features.
- It comes with a gluten-free menu and settings.
- Bakes a large traditional rectangular shaped 2-lb. loaf
- 13-hour delay timer with this advanced bread maker
- User-friendly LCD control panel
- The lid has an additional heater for even baking
- Dual kneading blades to knead the dough thoroughly.
- Includes a signal alarm for adding fruits and nuts.
#2 - Best Cheapest Gluten-Free Bread Machine - Hamilton Beach 29882
- FRESH HOMEMADE BREAD IN JUST 3 STEPS
- 12 CYCLES
- GREAT FOR DOUGH PREP
- CONTROL THE NUTRITIONAL CONTENT OF YOUR BREAD
- EASY TO CLEAN: Non stick, dishwasher-safe pan & 2 kneading paddles interior pan.
- LARGE DIGITAL DISPLAY& The Delay Timer.
- RECIPES INCLUDED: More than 25 bread maker recipes.
Hamilton Beach is a reputable brand that produces high-quality, easy-to-use bread machines. If you are looking for a budget-friendly gluten-free bread machine, then this product is what you need. This is the cheapest on this list for under $ 100. Without a doubt, this is the most valuable bread machine if you are looking for how to make gluten-free bread.
You will find several gluten-free settings in this bread machine that always help you prepare delicious gluten-free bread and bake well.
- It comes with 12 Programmable Settings, along with gluten-free
- Great for Dough Prep
- Control the nutritional content of your bread
- Large Digital Display with a delay timer
- Dishwasher-safe pan and two kneading paddles included
- More than 25 recipes are included
#3 - Best Gluten-Free Bread Machine with Extra Features - Hamilton Beach 29888
If you want a larger metal version of the Hamilton Beach above but at a higher price and with an extra nut & fruit dispenser, this might be the product for you.
The remarkable notice about the Hamilton Beach 29888 bread machine is the stainless steel exterior. If you like stainless steel, then you’ll probably love the design of this bread maker. It also has both an automatic fruit and nut dispenser with a view window. Furthermore, it has a dial button on the panel in addition to controls.
Firstly, the lid is removable to clean it easily. However, it should never be submerged in water nor into the dishwasher.
Secondly, the lid has a viewing window so you can see what the bread maker is doing without opening the lid. It is very important as the temperature inside the machine will drop and leave you with half-baked bread. The only justifiable reason to open the lid is to use a rubber spatula to scrape the unmixed flour on the edges or corners of the bread pan during the mixing cycle.
Thirdly, the lid has a built-in dispenser for automatically adding fruit or nuts into the dough, and no need to wait around during the kneading process.
What caught our eyes was that the control panel has a dial knob. It makes us think of the Breville BBM800XL bread machine since it also has a selection dial. This dial is used to increase or decrease the parameters of a function selected by the buttons.
Hamilton Beach 29888 has 14 cycle programs for making bread or dough. It seems that both the program numbers and the names are printed on the lid to easily select the correct number of cycles without constantly consulting the product manual.
- Automatic Fruit and Nut Dispenser
- 14 Programmed Cycles
- Viewing Window, Countdown Timer with LCD Display & Delay Timer
- 3 loaf sizes and 3 crust options
- Dishwasher safe bread pan & paddle
#4 - Best Automatic Gluten-Free Bread Machine - Cuisinart CBK-110
- Cuisinart-quality technology promises superior crust, color and texture
- 12 preprogrammed menu options - fully automatic, easy to use
- 3 crust shades - light, medium, or dark & bakes up to a 2 pound loaf
- Vertical baking pan for counter-friendly compact design - removable kneading paddle and bread pan
- Lid with viewing window to monitor the process - interior light to check bread as it bakes
- 13-Hour delay start - fresh bread, anytime!
It has a reasonably affordable price while possessing quite impressive qualities, the most important that it makes and bakes fantastic bread every time.
With a compact vertical, Cuisinart Bread Maker is a perfect choice for kitchens with limited counter space. This device has an interesting look and is suitable for a modern kitchen.
The Cuisinart CBK-100 is a pretty excellent bread machine; it’s a bit expensive but perfect. Available in 3 loaf sizes: 1 pound, 1.5, and 2 pounds, it’s ideal for people living alone and for families. There are three standard housing settings: light, medium, and dark. Plus a 13-hour delay timer, that wonderful aroma of just-baked bread can be waiting for you when you wake up.
- Compact vertical bread maker with stainless steel exterior
- 12 preprogrammed menu options & 3 crust shades
- Bakes up to a 2-pound loaf
- Removable kneading paddle and bread pan
- LED display with an interior light to check bread as it bakes
- 13-hour delay start & Power failure backup.
- Limited 3-Year warranty
#5 - Best Overall Gluten-Free Bread Machine - Zojirushi Home Bakery Virtuoso BB-PDC20
- Various healthy course settings include Multigrain, Whole Wheat, Rapid Whole Wheat, Gluten Free, Salt Free, Sugar Free and Vegan
- Double Kneading Blades thoroughly knead dough for superior results; Dual heaters on the bottom and lid of the bread maker promote even baking and browning
- Rapid courses allow you to bake a loaf of white or whole wheat bread in just 2 hours and 25 minutes
- Large, easy-to-read LCD display with convenient key code on lid simplifies course selection; RAPID SETTING: Use Rapid setting to have your loaf ready to eat in under two and a half hours
- Electrical Rating 120 volts / 700 watts.Cord Length:39 inch
BB-PDC20 Home Bakery Virtuoso Plus is the latest version of the expensive but amazing Zojirushi double paddle bread machine. We look at whether this 2-lb traditional rectangular loaf bread maker is a big plus.
These Zojirushi bread machines are almost entirely similar in appearance and functionality. BB-PDC20 is the newer version of BB-PAC20.The most significant difference is the larger LCD display and BB-PDC20’s extensive course list: it has 15 options than BB-PAC20’s ten courses. Another slight difference is that the control panel buttons have white text on a black background.
BB-PDC20 is a comprehensive bread maker as it has a horizontal baking pan with double kneading blades to baking up a rectangular-shaped 2-pound loaf. There is a large, easy-to-read LCD display with a convenient keycode on the lid that simplifies course selection.
- 10 menu course
- Convenient 12-hour clock with 13-hour delay timer
- Double Kneading Blades
- RAPID SETTING
- Dual Heaters
- Large Viewing Window and LCD Display
#6 - Best Seller Gluten-Free Bread Machine - Oster CKSTBRTW20
- 650W bread maker with up to a 2-pound loaf capacity is ideal for larger families
- 13 settings for making a variety of breads, dough, jams--even gluten-free bread
- 3 crust color selection options: light, medium, and dark
- Express Bake setting bakes bread in under an hour
- 13-hour programmable baking timer for fresh bread anytime
- 2-pound loaf capacity, ideal for larger families
- 13 settings for variety of breads, dough, jams and to prepare gluten free bread
- Crust color selection: light, medium and dark
- Express bake setting bakes bread in under an hour
- 13-hour programmable baking timer allows for fresh breads anytime
Speaking of the best-selling bread machines on the market, the one name that continually appears on that list is none other than Oster CKSTBRTW20. This is a bread maker that can adequately handle gluten-free bread and comes with unique and valuable features.
This is a gluten-free maker that can add flavor to your bread, just like other top-rated bread makers. What are you waiting for? Buy this deluxe gluten-free bread machine and prepare your favorite bread for breakfast!
- 650W bread maker with up to a 2-pound loaf capacity.
- 13 bread settings, including gluten-free setting and 03 crust color selection options.
- Express Bake setting bakes bread in under an hour.
- Large LCD display and 13-hour delay timer for customized bake time.
#7 - BEST PREMIUM Gluten-Free Bread Machine - Breville BBM800XL
- Automatic fruit and nut dispenser releases ingredients at the right moment during the knead phase so they are evenly incorporated within the dough. Voltage : 110–120 Volts
- Unique collapsible kneading paddle thoroughly mixes ingredients then collapses before bake phase to minimize the hole at the base of the baked loaf
- Smart lcd screen with progress indicator displaying 13 automatic settings, 3 crust colors, and 4 loaf sizes
- Loaf sizes include 1.0-pound, 1-1/2-pound, 2.0 ln and 2-1/2-pound (Family size)
- 46 step by step recipes (basic, whole wheat, gluten free, crusty loaf, sweet, yeast free, dough, jam as well custom recipe charts). Power : 830 Watts
If you are looking for a high-performance gluten-free bread machine, then the Breville BBM800XL is always the better choice. Suppose you want to make your gluten-free bread even more delicious with the proper staffing of fruits and nuts. In that case, this is the right bread maker for you that always automatically adding the necessary ingredients at the perfect time.
Arguably this is an intelligent bread maker that comes with a suitably programmable setting and various useful features. Delayed timer, warning buzz are some of the cool features you’ll get with this bread machine. The fast baking feature of this best bread maker always saves you time and produces delicious, gluten-free loaves of bread.
- Automatic fruit and nut dispenser feature.
- Collapsible kneading paddle
- Smart Lcd screen with progress indicator displaying 13 automatic settings, 3 crust colors, and 4 loaf sizes.
- Power : 830 Watts
BUYING GUIDE: HOW TO CHOOSE THE BEST GLUTEN-FREE BREAD MACHINES
With so many options flooding the market, finding the best gluten-free bread machine that suits your needs can be a daunting battle. After all, to the unfamiliar eye, all are the same. Hence, we’ve put together a few essentials to consider that will help you narrow down your search.
A common misconception is that size directly affects the price. Therefore, many people believe that the larger the product, the more expensive it is. While this can happen with other kitchen appliances, size is an unimportant factor when it comes to bread machines. Instead, the more programmable features and options it has, the more expensive it is.
Furthermore, the more expensive models produce more uniform and attractive loaves than the lower-end models. Gluten-free bread machines range from $60 to $300, so there are plenty of options to suit every budget need.
If you plan to use your machine multiple times a day or daily, you will want a durable option. We recommend picking great quality brands like Breville, Zojirushi that will ask you to spend extra money but will serve you for many years.
They come in different sizes. Some bread machines come with a kneading paddle designed for dough and replacing pasta. But it requires a pair of paddles to knead properly.
The dual kneading paddle gets the job done like using your hand or a stand mixer. Devices with a paddle can also come with a spare paddle. Also, consider whether you can remove the paddle after the kneading cycle.
Finally, the last thing you need is to bake the bread, which will leave a hole in the bottom of the loaf. Select the machine that will notify to inform you to remove the paddle before starting the baking cycle.
Another great feature that catches your attention is the delayed timer function. It allows you the freedom to choose precisely when you want the baking process to begin. For example, you could put ingredients in the machine the night before and set a timer to start the process at 5 a.m. As a result, you’ll wake up to the aroma of freshly baked bread.
The noise level varies between units. Cheaper and flimsier models make the most noise. They vibrate strong enough to move around your counter and can land on the floor, possibly damaged. To avoid this case, choose a less noisy machine and do not move around when in use. They are built from harder and more durable materials.
Are you looking for a multifunction device in the kitchen and take a risk outside the standard bread machine? The machines with customizable settings for making various specialty items are right up your kitchen counter. In addition to gluten-free bread, you can make pasta, pizza, wheat bread, bread with seeds and nuts, where the utility tells you to throw them in, jams, doughs, and sourdough bread and pizza.
If you’re looking to spice things up in the kitchen and enhance your baking skills in a couple of knots, then a gluten-free bread machine with unique functions is a great option to consider.
In the process of searching, you will quickly learn that bread manufacturers do not differ much in cost between brands or depending on the size of the loaf that produces the bread. However, as it moves to programmable alternatives, keep in mind that the more your unit has, the more expensive it will be. And it’s worth every penny.
If you want to adjust the crust color in light, medium, and dark, these programmable options come in helpful. They also support the baking of the dough except during kneading or the time you want it to bake, rise or knead. Finally, these options give you complete control to customize your baking as you like.
What’s more, the bread machine has pre-programmed settings from sweet, gluten-free, French style to whole wheat. Hence, you will want to choose a machine containing the programs you want to make delicious bread easy. Higher-end devices also offer the option to customize your cycle if it doesn’t already have the proper process for your needs and expectations.
Before hastily picking your eye-catching first gluten-free bread machine, consider its shell. So, choose a material that is easy to clean with little or no maintenance, is not affected by moisture, and is prone to eye strain.
Stainless steel’s durability and beauty are unmatched. You should aim more towards a product with a handle for easy storage and transport.
Analyze the base’s structure carefully; you should keep an eye on the rotating rubber wheels for an impressively stable base. They still stick to the surface while the device is kneading. This prevents it from moving around the counter and possibly flipping, which would damage it.
The best bread machine is one that can last for many years without losing its functionality. So this depends on the quality of the materials used, the craftsmanship, and the components.
Stick with well-known brands when choosing a bakery machine to avoid usability and durability issues. While some famous brands may occasionally have a faulty model, keep in mind that it is an exception, and they will likely replace that model when notifying them.
Numerous gluten-free bread machines come with a minimum one-year warranty and a 30-day return policy from the date of purchase. Therefore, you should have the device tested within this timeframe. Doing so allows you to handle any problems on time and qualify for a replacement or a refund if you decide to return it.
Consider the size of the loaf that gluten-free bread machines can make. It is essential to know in advance that the deciding factor in whether you have enough bread for you and your family members. Capacity ranges from 1 lb (smallest) and 1.5 lbs to 2 lbs, 2.5 lbs, and 2.2 lbs for larger models.
Many machines can bake with different sizes of loaves. So if you require different bread sizes at other times depending on the number of people you are feeding, then a machine with varying sizes of a loaf is the best choice for you.
Health Benefits of Gluten-Free Bread
Besides being better than gluten-rich bread, gluten-free bread also has some exciting health benefits that make it a more intelligent and more obvious choice for health enthusiasts. So if you want to take good care of yourself and your family, we recommend eating gluten-free bread.
Below is a breakdown of the undeniable benefits of homemade gluten-free bread. Read them carefully, and you will understand why gluten-free foods are the better choice for you.
The first and foremost health benefit that gluten-free bread can provide is improved digestion. The nutrients in gluten-free bread can be easily digested and utilized by the body to help boost digestion and improve overall gut health. So if you are having trouble with poor digestion and other related issues, then we recommend you try gluten-free bread for a few days to see great results for yourself.
Lose weight in a healthy way
It is a good idea for those who want to lose weight healthily. Healthy weight loss is tough to achieve, and you have to rely on a healthy diet or spend hours at the gym to get in perfect shape. However, if you are looking for easy and quick weight loss methods that don’t compromise your overall health, you should once again consider trying gluten-free bread.
The pure nutrients in gluten-free bread can make you eat less than usual, and it also keeps you full for longer. Therefore, you will lose weight more naturally and organically. So, instead of trying a potentially dangerous diet, we recommend eating gluten-free bread. It’s an entirely healthy diet, and you’ll get the added benefit of getting that dream figure too.
Improve your lifestyle and energy levels
Gluten-free bread boosts your energy levels by getting enough protein and nutrients for a day. You will consume more nutrients than ever, making you feel lighter and more active. Ultimately, this will improve your mood and overall efficiency at work.
Along with these three benefits, you can achieve many other benefits by choosing gluten-free bread over the different options available. Additionally, by lowering cholesterol levels and boosting the immune system, gluten-free bread also helps you avoid severe various health problems caused by bad eating habits. So we recommend starting with gluten-free bread. You will gradually notice significant improvements in your health, with the first signs of improvement already in place within a few weeks.
We hope you find our reviews on the best gluten-free bread machines helpful. We’ve provided you our top favorite six products. Let’s choose one according to your need and budget, and we believe you will be pleased with it. However, it’s always essential to get the best gluten-free flours, so always do some proper research and choose high-quality gluten-free flours for a healthy bread loaf.