Ingredients: Make about 20 buns
- 10 1/2 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp ground cardamom
- 200g wheat flour
- 25g yeast
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp liquid sweetening
- 100g butter or margarine
- Dissolve yeast in lukewarm milk. Add salt, egg, liquid sweetening and part of the flour (mixed with cardamom).
- Beat the dough well and add the rest of the flour and softened fat.
- Knead dough carefully until it loosens from the hands and sides of the bowl.
- Leave to rise in a warm place. Then shape dough into small buns and let them rise on a baking sheet which has been covered with greaseproof paper.
- Brush buns with egg and sprinkle with almonds.
- Bake at 225°C for about 10 minutes. This quantity will make 20 buns.
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at Jody's Bakery. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.