Use a food processor to make this delicious yet simple strawberry vinaigrette dressing:
- Strawberry preserves, jelly or jam
- Two peeled and quarterd kiwi
- 1 cup of strawberries
- 2 tablespoons of honey or agave nectar
- 2 cups of oil
- 2/3 cup of red wine vinegar
- Combine all of the ingredients in the food processor’s work bowl and process until thoroughly mixed.
- A rule to remember when making any type of vinaigrette is 3 to 1. That is, the amount of oil in the ingredients should be 3 times the amount of vinegar. If you remember nothing else about vinaigrettes, remember this one rule.
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at Jody's Bakery. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.