- 1-1/2 lbs lean boneless pork chop
- 1 (8.00 ounces) can sliced bamboo shoots, drained
- 1 (8.00 ounces) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup Szechuan hot bean sauce (paste)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2-1/2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons rice wine or dry sherry
- 4 teaspoons sesame oil
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 8 cloves garlic, minced
- 1-2 teaspoon hot chili oil (optional)
- Trim chops of excess fat and brown on both sides in a skillet on the stovetop.
- Place chops in the bottom of the crockpot and cover with bamboo shoots, water chestnuts, and green onions.
- Combine remaining ingredients together in a bowl and pour over vegetables.
- Cook on low for 3-5 hours or until chops are tender and cooked through. Serve hot with cooked rice.
- All Post
- Air Fryer
- Baby Food Maker
- Best Lists
- Bread Maker Machine
- Bread Slicer
- Cooking Tips
- Electric Mixer
- Food Processor
- Food Slicer
- Food Steamer
- Instant Pot
- Kitchen Gadget
- Meat Slicer
- Microwave Oven
- Slow Cooker
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at Jody's Bakery. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.