Nowadays, people are becoming more and more health conscious. More...Read More
Air Fryer Hard Boiled Eggs can make perfect soft, medium, or hard-cooked eggs and a hands-off approach for cooking eggs – no water needed. It’s a quick and easy method, and the eggs peel so easily.
How To Make Air Fryer Hard Boiled Eggs
- Add the eggs to the fryer basket, set the timer to 15 minutes and temperature 250°F for a softer yolk, 17 minutes for a firmer yolk.
- Remove the eggs from the air fryer basket and place the hard boiled eggs in an ice water bowl for a minute to make it easy to peel.
- Slicing them in half then enjoy with salt and pepper.
- Every air fryer is different and might take longer or less time to cook. For the first time, you should try 1 or 2 eggs only.
- If your eggs didn’t cook through increase the time and please don’t take your eyes off the air fryer.
How Long Do You Cook Hard Boiled Eggs In The Air Fryer?
- Air fryer for 15 minutes for soft-boiled eggs. For solid boiled eggs cook for 17 minutes.
Storing Leftover Hard Boiled Eggs
- For unpeeled hard boiled eggs, store them in any container, sealed or unsealed.
- For peeled hard-boiled eggs, store them in a bowl of cold water to cover. Make sure to change the water daily. Or you can store them in a sealed container without water. Instead, cover the eggs with damp paper towels.
Why Should Use An Air Fryer For Hard Boiled Eggs?
- If you regularly eat eggs, you should definitely try boiling eggs with an air fryer. No waiting for the water to boil and it’s completely hands-off. Just put the eggs in the air fryer basket, set the timer, and wait until the eggs are cooked according to your wishes. When they’re ready, just rinse them under cold, running water and peel them off easily.
- Even using cold eggs right out of the refrigerator, I tried them several times and found them perfectly cooked at 250F for 15 minutes without preheating the air fryer with slightly soft yolks, or a more solid yolk with 17 minutes.
- Moreover, you can use it to make a diverse variety of foods, such as fry, roast, bake, grill, broil, and stir fry…all in one, in some models. This handy gadget can make pretty much everything, from appetizers to main dishes—and even desserts.
- Healthier meals without sacrificing taste: Instead of completely submerging the food in oil, air-frying requires just a tablespoon of oil, you can still get a similar texture without all the grease, calories and cook healthier food.
- There’s little clean-up and less splattering of oil while cooking.
- Air Filter: Some air fryers are built with an integrated air filter so your home won’t smell like the deep fat fryer for hours afterward. You can now enjoy your fresh kitchen smell before, during, and after using your air fryer.
- Heating leftovers: the air fryer is perfect for reheating foods to get a crispy texture such as pizza, chicken tenders, or anything that could use quick crisp without turning on the big oven.
- Cooking frozen foods: you can really take food straight from the freezer and cook it in the air fryer. Just like that. Here’s our crazy awesome list to get you started with frozen foods in the air fryer.
What Air Fryer Should I Use?
Currently, on the market, there are many different types of air fryers and it is hard to pick and choose which one to buy as every air fryer model is different.
The advice and tips listed below are intended to provide some helpful answers to your questions and concerns about choosing the best air fryer for your personal convenience.
What Size Air Fryer Do I Need?
One of the biggest factors when choosing to buy an air fryer is the size and capacity of an air fryer. The perfect air fryer is not only big enough to cook for the whole family but also small to fit in your kitchen. Use this chart as a guide:
1.5 to 2.5 liter
Snacks, sides and mains
3.0 to 6.0 liter
Snacks, sides, mains and complete meals
6.5 to 12.0 liter
Snacks, sides, mains, complete meals, whole chickens and batch cooking
Add the eggs to the fryer basket, set the timer to 15 minutes and temperature 250°F for a softer yolk, 17 minutes for a firmer yolk.
Remove the eggs from the air fryer basket and place the hard boiled eggs in an ice water bowl for a minute to make it easy to peel.
Slicing them in half then enjoy with salt and pepper.
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at Jody's Bakery. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.