Juicy and tender on the inside, and perfectly charred on the outside steak kabobs cooked in the air fryer in under 15 minutes. Each kabob has juicy sirloin steak, bell peppers, red onions that have been soaked in a tasty marinade that is a must-try!
How To Make Air Fryer Steak Kabobs
**scroll down for full ingredients list and recipes below**
- Combine steak and ingredients for the marinade. Allow to marinate for 30 minutes better overnight
- Place marinated meat, bell pepper, and red onion on skewers.
- When ready to cook, preheat air fryer to 390 degrees Fahrenheit. Once preheated, place skewers inside of Air fryer.
- Cook for 10-12 minutes, flipping halfway through until charred on the outside and tender on the inside.
- Serve and enjoy immediately!
- I suggest using top sirloin for these steak kebabs. It’s a cheaper cut but stays juicy after marinating and air frying.
- The key to success when making kabobs is to try and cut everything around the same size to help it cook evenly.
- Be sure to check your skewers fit into the air fryer, if not, simply place the meat and veggies into the air fryer as is.
- If you are using wooden skewers, soak them in water for one minute to prevent them from burning during the cooking process.
- Try not to overcook so they don’t become dry.
- Air Fryer Steak Kebabs are done when your steak reaches the following temperatures with a meat thermometer:
* 125°F for rare
* 135°F for medium rare
* 145°F for medium
* 150°F for medium well
How Long Do You Cook Steak Kabobs In The Air Fryer?
Steak kabobs cooked in the air fryer in under 15 minutes.
Storing Leftover Steak Kabobs
For best results, store the leftover kabobs in the refrigerator. Let it cool and remove the meats and veggies from the wooden skewers. They will last in the fridge for 2-3 days.
Why Should Use An Air Fryer For Steak Kabobs?
- These Air Fryer Steak Kabobs are a quick and easy delicious meal. No need for an outdoor grill when making these skewers. The steak is marinated in a delicious sauce and the vegetables are air fried to perfection.
- Save 70-80% of oil: By most measures, air frying is healthier than frying in oil. It cuts calories by 70% to 80% and has a lot less fat. So it is good for health, especially for people with cardiovascular disease, obesity.
- Your cooking becomes faster and more efficient with an air fryer. Thanks to the hot circulating air. No need to pre-heat, within minutes you can have your easy meal.
- Flexible and All-In-One kitchen appliances: you can use it to make a diverse variety of foods, such as fry, roast, bake, grill, broil, and stir fry…all in one, in some models. This handy gadget can make pretty much everything, from appetizers to main dishes—and even desserts.
- Healthier meals without sacrificing taste: Instead of completely submerging the food in oil, air-frying requires just a tablespoon of oil, you can still get a similar texture without all the grease, calories and cook healthier food.
- There’s little clean-up and less splattering of oil while cooking.
- Air Filter: Some air fryers are built with an integrated air filter so your home won’t smell like the deep fat fryer for hours afterward. You can now enjoy your fresh kitchen smell before, during, and after using your air fryer.
- Heating leftovers: the air fryer is perfect for reheating foods to get a crispy texture such as pizza, chicken tenders, or anything that could use quick crisp without turning on the big oven.
- Cooking frozen foods: you can really take food straight from the freezer and cook it in the air fryer. Just like that. Here’s our crazy awesome list to get you started with frozen foods in the air fryer.
What Air Fryer Should I Use?
In recent years, the world of air frying has exploded. I was an air fryer skeptic, but now it’s the only thing that gets me excited about cooking. The COSORI Air Fryer Max XL 5.8 Quarth has worked wonders for me. It cooks food quickly with a reduced amount of oil and fumes that comes with traditional deep drying. Make your favorite fried foods with the same crispy, delicious flavor using little to no oil. Whether your food is fresh or frozen, you can air fry chicken wings, chicken breast, sweet potatoes, steak, fresh fries, and many more at the touch of a button. When you’re done, cleanup is just as easy with nonstick and dishwasher-safe baskets.
There are so many air fryer reviews on the Internet, it is easy to make you confused and overwhelmed. Therefore, we are compiling a list of our favorites. Here, you’ll find the best air fryers, from high-end models to more compact options designed for smaller kitchens.
What Size Air Fryer Do I Need?
The size and capacity of the air fryer is one of the important factors to consider when purchasing an air fryer. Take a closer look at the most common air fryer sizes to find the perfect size for the air fryer recipes you will prepare. Use this chart as a guide:
1.5 to 2.5 liter
Snacks, sides and mains
3.0 to 6.0 liter
Snacks, sides, mains and complete meals
6.5 to 12.0 liter
Snacks, sides, mains, complete meals, whole chickens and batch cooking
Combine steak and ingredients for the marinade and mix well. Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour or overnight.
Place marinated meat, bell pepper, and red onion on skewers.
When ready to cook, preheat air fryer to 390 degrees Fahrenheit. Set the prepared kebabs into the air fryer basket.
Cook for 10-12 minutes, flipping halfway through until charred on the outside and tender on the inside.
Serve and enjoy immediately!