Since body butter is becoming a more popular choice for people looking for skin care products, it’s important to know which blender is the best for making this type of product.
In this post, we will recommend the best blender for making body butter and explain why it is the best option. We hope that this information will help you make an informed decision when purchasing a blender. Thank you for reading!
Our Top Picks
What Is Body Butter?
Body butter is a skin moisturizer that has an oil-in-water emulsion with a high content of fatty alcohols which have at least 25% cetyl or stearyl alcohol.
The main components in body butter are oils (both vegetable and nut derived) and water, and it contains a high percentage of oils in relation to water (olive oil and coconut oil are common ingredients).
Body butter keeps skin moisturized for hours by creating an oily layer on the surface; this keeps moisture from escaping. Common types of commercially available body butters include shea butter, cocoa butter, mango butter and cupuaçu butter.
Body butters are used in cosmetic formulations for their moisturizing properties to dry skin. Some commercial products contain other emollient ingredients such as jojoba oil, glycerin or lecithin that contribute to the moisturizing effect.
They are also ideal because of their smoothness and buttery texture which is appealing for use by children, for people with skin allergies or skin conditions such as eczema.
Benefits of using Body Butter
Are you looking for ways to improve your skin? Or are you just here to investigate what body butters have to offer? If so, keep reading!
Body butter is the new trend in the beauty industry since it provides many benefits for all types of skin. Body butter usually comes in jars or tubs, and they are thicker than regular lotions. You can identify body butter by its thick, creamy texture.
These are the listed benefits of using body butter:
- They make your skin soft and well nourished
- They are usually made up of all natural ingredients
- Some even help with dark spots or hyperpigmentation on your skin!
- They make a great makeup remover
- They can also help with acne scarring!
Factors To Consider When Choosing The Best Blender For Making Body Butter
Nowadays, making homemade products has become a trend for many people. There are many kinds of homemade products that you can make to pamper your skin and maintain your health. One of the common ones is body butter which contains natural ingredients such as essential oils, carrier oils, herbs, flowers, cocoa butters etc. If you want to make your own body butter, it is important to choose the best blender.
Today we will discuss this matter in more detail and list some points that you need to remember while choosing a blender for your homemade products.
List of factors to consider when choosing a blender for making body butter:
- Number of blades: Usually blenders come with two blades, but you can also find models that have four or six blades. However, these are used for commercial purposes whereas for home use two-blade blender is best.
- Horsepower: The power of a blender determines how effectively it can process the ingredients at high speeds to become smooth and creamy. A good horsepower for household purposes is about 0.75 to 1.5 HP per liter of tank capacity. A 2 or 3 HP motor is suitable for commercial purposes, and you need a 5-7 HP motor if you want to process larger quantities at one time.
- Speed: The speed of the blender depends on your needs and usage, but we recommend that you choose a blender with about 5 to 10 speeds.
- Size of the jar: Blenders come in varied sizes and shapes for different capacities, choose one according to your need. Normally a liter size is good enough for home purposes.
- Material of the Jar: Blender jars are made up of either glass or plastic material, both works well for body butter, but if you can avoid using plastic jars. Blender Jars are the most delicate part of a blender, and they break easily when it falls from a height or when there is too much pressure on it.
- Power Cord: Power cords come with different lengths, and you can choose one according to your needs.
- Warranty: You should try to find a blender that comes with a warranty from the manufacturer. A good warranty period is 1 year.
- Price: The price of blenders varies, so you need to select one according to your budget. Also, do not forget to check if all the parts are easily available in markets or not.
- Easy to use: Please choose a blender which is easy to operate and clean. If the blender jar breaks, it becomes more difficult to clean as compared to other parts of the blender. It is better if you select a model that has all attachments such as chopper bowl or juicer jar etc.
- Warranty: You should try to find a blender that comes with a warranty from the manufacturer. A good warranty period is 1 year.
- Customer Reviews: If you have no time to do research on different models then read reviews of other customers who have used this product before, and their experience will help you to know more about it.
- Easy to Clean: Cleaning of blender should be easy, otherwise you will find it very annoying for daily use.
Follow the above-mentioned points when buying a blender so that you can get the best one which is suitable for your home needs. Also, before purchasing always ask about delivery charges because some companies offer free delivery while others charge a certain amount for it.
Best Blender For Making Body Butter
Looking for the best blender for making body butter? Check out our top picks! We’ve got all the information you need to make an informed decision, plus tips on how to use your new blender.
1. Best Overall: Mueller Austria Ultra-Stick Immersion
Mueller Austria Ultra-Stick 500 Watt 9-Speed Immersion Multi-Purpose Hand Blender Heavy Duty Copper Motor Brushed 304 Stainless Steel With Whisk, Milk Frother Attachments
The ergonomic design of this ultra-stick immersion blender is ready to adorn your kitchen. However, you can also call this immersion blender intelligently beautiful because it performs exceptionally well. It has the most powerful motor and blades on opposite sides—an ideal mixer for making body butter and other kitchen tasks.
Due to the non-slippery rubber surface, however, it provides excellent grip. Therefore, consider the Vitamix if you’re looking for a blender with a comfortable grip that lasts for years. Consequently, you may find this option to be the best option.
In addition, its manufacturing design features a slim, detachable shaft. Furthermore, it has an effective two-speed control system.
In any case, we are very impressed by all its features. However, its ability to pull food towards the blade and evenly blend all ingredients caught our attention.
So, if you’re going to make your body butter in the kitchen, consider the following. Then, this immersion blender may be the ideal blender for you.
Furthermore, you can use this blender for multiple purposes without worrying about its cleaning process. This is considerably simpler than standard blenders.
- A blender, frother, and whisk head
- Stainless steel, sharpened blades
- 500W motor for powerful blending
- 9 changeable speeds for increased customization
- Turbo mode for when you need it
- Didn’t overheat
- Gives powerful performance
- Durable and highly recommended
- Offers one year of warranty
- Weird whining noise
2. Best Professional Blender for making body butter: Vitamix Professional Series 750 Blender
Vitamix Professional Series 750 Blender, Professional-Grade, 64 oz. Low-Profile Container, Black, Self-Cleaning – 1957
Here is another Vitamix blender that reigns supreme in the blender industry. So, if you’re looking for perfection in a blender, read on. Then this option will satisfy all your requirements because most kitchen professionals consider this best blender a trade secret for making restaurant-style smoothies and peanut butter.
In addition, its sharp blades generate sufficient power from the motor to grind tough nuts quickly. Typically, culinary experts recommend this blender because of its ability to handle simple to complex ingredients.
However, this container is suitable for serving family-sized portions due to its larger size. In addition, this blending tool will thoroughly combine all body butter ingredients. Therefore, you can achieve the perfect consistency.
In addition, automated settings make it easy to clean and leave your blender to perform its function while you do other things.
- Low-Profile 64-Ounce Container
- High-Performance Motor
- Variable Speed + Pulse
- Programs Settings
- Hardened Stainless-Steel Blades
- Well worth every penny
- Blender cleaning is like a breeze
- Powerful motor and laser cut blades grind almost everything
- Container size is amazing for families
- A bit noisy
3. Best Smart Blender for body butter: Vitamix A2300
Vitamix A2300 Ascent Series Smart Blender, Professional-Grade, 64 oz. Low-Profile Container, Black
Are you looking for the most effective blender that could be worth your money? Then, acquire a blender that can be used for more than just making body butter. However, it also facilitates completing the numerous kitchen tasks that nearly every recipe requires.
A wise investment will allow you to utilize your blender for many years. Therefore, this blender can be easily stored in your kitchen cabinet. Additionally, its long cord makes it convenient to use.
However, if you have children or live in a family, it will significantly simplify your life, from whipping up healthy smoothies in mere seconds to preparing baby food and much more.
In addition, its pulse function will impress you with its speedy performance. Meanwhile, you are comforted by an investment’s return.
Well, each feature is valuable. But its most significant characteristic captured my full attention. Amazingly, it unlocks the Vitamix perfect blend app. Therefore, you can access over 500 delectable recipes across 17 programs by pairing with the app.
- Low-Profile 64-ounce Container
- Self-Detect Technology
- Variable Speed + Pulse
- Built-In Wireless Connectivity
- A built-in digital timer
- Pair with the Vitamix Perfect Blend AppUnlock
- Easy Cleaning
- Stainless steel blades resist corrosion
- Powerful motor works perfectly
- Durable and reliable
- An affordable blender
- A little bit noisy
4. Best Seller: Nutribullet NBR 0601 Personal Blender
nutribullet Personal Blender for Shakes, Smoothies, Food Prep, and Frozen Blending, 24 Ounces, 600 Watt, Gray, (NBR-0601)
The Nutribullet Superfood Nutrition Extractor NBR 0601 is an efficient and straightforward blender. A 600-watt motor turns the extractor blades, which makes quick work of fruits, vegetables, nuts, and even ice cubes. There is only one speed, but that’s all that’s needed because the extractor blades are so powerful. Filling a 24-ounce tall cup with frozen ingredients is not a problem.
The Nutribullet has a simple design and is easy to operate. Separating the cup from the blender’s base after blending (without making a mess) is the most challenging skill to acquire. The bottom base is made of stainless steel, whereas the 24oz cup, removable lip ring, and travel lid are made of BPA-free, hard plastic. Indeed, the cup’s travel lid is designed for smoothies on the go. Moreover, the entire Nutribullet blender is portable and does not require much counter space. As with any blender, they attempt to “juice” ingredients for an extended period, which can wear out the motor prematurely.
The Nutribullet Superfood Nutrition Extractor NBR 0601 is a good travel blender that is ideal for making smoothies for one. Still, it is not the same as a conventional high-capacity blender. While the NBR 0601 may appear a bit pricey for its size, it is a high-quality product that costs significantly less than a Blendtec Original Professional Grade Pre-programmed ten-speed. The Nutribullet is well-constructed and comes with a one-year limited warranty. If you only make yourself a daily smoothie, then the NBR 0601 is challenging to beat. If you are looking for a blender with a more extended warranty, the Oster Core 16-Speed Blender is an excellent alternative.
- 600 Watt
- 24 Ounces
- Twist Extractor Blade
- Essential design
- Recipe Book Included
- Simple to operate
- Travel cup
- Powerful motor
- Difficult to assemble
5. Best Budget: Hamilton Beach 58148A Blender
Hamilton Beach 58148A Blender to Puree – Crush Ice – and Make Shakes and Smoothies – 40 Oz Glass Jar – 12 Functions – Black and Stainless,8.66 x 6.5 x 14.69 inches
The Hamilton Beach 58148A could be the ideal blender for you if you want to make milkshakes, smoothies, protein shakes, and sauces that are creamy and smooth. This blender has many speeds and functions, blades designed to produce the softest blend possible, and a compact design. This makes it ideal for those seeking a high-quality, reasonably priced blender that takes up little space and is relatively quiet. This is an excellent option for many people, especially if you can’t afford something like the Vitamix, which is hundreds of dollars more expensive than this one.
This blender is not perfect, but it works exceptionally well and is an excellent value for many people. In fact, due to its impressive power output, superior speed options, and sturdy construction, the Hamilton Beach 58148A may be the best option for a typical household where juicing and food processing are equally important.
- 700 watts: Peak blending power for powerful ice crushing.
- Wave action system: 700-watt power blender continuously pulls mixture down into the blades for consistently smooth results.
- 12 blending functions: multi-function blender with only 5 simple buttons on the easy-to-read control panel. Power blender creates smoothies, icy drinks, shakes, and more.
- Easy to clean: Blades remove for easy cleaning. Jar, blades, and lid are dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.
- Clean, easy pour: multi-function blender with unique, no mess pouring spout.
- Peak blending power for smooth ice crushing
- 700-watt power blender continuously pulls mixture down into the blades for consistently smooth results
- 12 blending functions to meet varied requirements
- Inconvenient to use
6. Braun MultiQuick 5 Immersion Hand Blender
Braun MultiQuick 5 Immersion Hand Blender Patented Technology – Powerful 350 Watt – Dual Speed – Includes Beaker, Whisk, 505, Black, MQ505
The Braun MultiQuick 5 Hand Blender MQ505 is comparable to more expensive models’ ability to puree soups and smoothies thoroughly. It has a comfortable grip, but we found that pressing its small button for the duration of the blending process quickly became tiresome.
In addition to a jar for blending, the MQ505 includes a whisk but not a chopper. Although there are cheaper alternatives, we believe paying a little more for a model that does not spray is worthwhile.
The other low-priced models we tested were more challenging to operate and splashed us with hot liquid, which was neither enjoyable nor straightforward to clean. The Braun MQ505 also pulverized ice and frozen fruit more quickly than the competition.
- 2 Speeds + Turbo
- Patented PowerBell System
- SplashControl Technology
- High-Precision Durability
- EasyClick Accessory System
- Maximum Efficiency
- BPA Free
- Consistent performance with minimal splashing
- Nearly as efficient as the higher-priced Vitamix
- Ergonomically designed handle ensures a confident grip
- Doesn’t get hot even under heavy-duty use
- A generous set of accessories means greater versatility
- The metal blending shaft and whisk may damage non-stick coatings
7. Best Multifunctional: NXONE Immersion Hand Blender
Immersion Hand Blender,500W-Stepless Speed 4-in-1 Smart Stick Blender with 800ml Mixing Beaker,Milk Frother,Egg Whisk for Smoothies/Puree Baby Food/Sauces/Soups,Black
The Nxone immersion best hand blender is handy for making body butter if you’re looking for an inexpensive option with robust performance to blend everything thoroughly.
Then, this option will meet all your body butter’s blending requirements. This stick blender has a motor that can transform food into the desired consistency. In addition, its sharpening blades will aid in complete blending.
In addition, a milk frother, an 800ml beaker, a motor base, an egg whisk, and a blender shaft are included. Also, this immersion blender can be used for multiple purposes.
- Sophisticated Design
- Sharp & Anti-splash Blade
- Super Powerful Motor
- Excellent Stepless Speed Control
- Super Easy to Clean and Store
- Great replacement to heavy blenders
- Powerful performance
- An affordable blender for everyone
- Doesn’t last longer
8. UTALENT Immersion Hand Blender
Immersion Hand Blender, UTALENT 5-in-1 8-Speed Stick Blender with 500ml Food Grinder, BPA-Free, 600ml Container,Milk Frother,Egg Whisk ,Puree Infant Food, Smoothies, Sauces and Soups – White
If you’re updating your kitchen appliances and are interested in purchasing a blender, read on. Then, use the best immersion blender to complete your task in seconds. Additionally, it will fulfill your desire to moisturize your skin with homemade body butter.
Therefore, if you’re willing to purchase a powerful blender that will make your kitchen look radiant, you should do so. Then, the immersion blender tool with its ergonomic design appears. In any case, this blender offers a wide range of capabilities.
Since it includes a whisk, blender, chopper, and frother, in other words, it will assist in the preparation of smoothies, body butter, soup, baby food, and much more.
- 250 Watt
- Easy To Clean & Safe
- 4 blade system & 8 variable speed control
- High-efficiency Blender
- 5-in-1 attachment & warranty
- All attachments work perfectly
- Durable for years
- Offers two years of warranty
- Requires time to detach attachments
9. KOIOS 800-Watt/ 12-Speed Immersion Hand
KOIOS 800-Watt/ 12-Speed Immersion Hand Blender(Titanium Reinforced), Turbo for Finer Results, 4-in-1 Set Includes BPA-Free Food Chopper / Egg Beater / Beaker, Ergonomic Grip, Detachable
Want to acquire the most powerful blender that can handle making body butter and all other blending tasks in minutes. Then, KOIOS provides a hand blender that will serve as an ideal kitchen companion.
This powerful blender has a 12-speed control system that can be adjusted to your preference. This blender will save you money due to its durable construction and additional features.
Well, its blades are composed of corrosion-resistant stainless steel. In addition, its blades have a protective shell to prevent food from splashing or sticking to them.
The 800-Watt KOIOS Immersion Blender is one of the best immersion blenders for soap making and other light kitchen tasks.
- 8-inch Blending Shaft
- 12-speed + Turbo
- 360° Installation & Disassembly
- Fixed Rotary Core Design
- 304 Stainless Steel
- Titanium-reinforced Blade
- Performs flawlessly
- Has a more powerful motor than traditional stick blenders
- Useful for multiple kitchens hacks
- Can’t blend hot liquids
10. Elite Gourmet Immersion Hand Blender
Elite Gourmet EHB-2425X Electric Immersion Hand Blender, Mixer, Chopper, 1-Touch Control Multi Purpose Electric Immersion Stick, Mixer, Chopper, 150 Watts, For Soups, Sauces, Baby Food, White
Another best immersion blender is available to assist you in making body butter. Therefore, if you are looking for a practical blender that is simple to use, consider the following options.
Then, this elegant immersion blender will fulfill all of your immersion blender requirements.
Furthermore, it has sharp blades that can transform food into the desired texture. You will appreciate using this portable and lightweight blender. In addition, it includes a removable rod that can boil eggs in a few minutes.
- Powerful 150W motor blends, purees, mixes and chops as well as blend healthy drinks, shakes, sauces, soups, and more
- Blend, chop, mix right in your pots, bowls, juice pitchers – few dishes mean fast cleanup
- Easy clean-up with dishwasher-safe and BPA Free detachable rod, stainless steel blades are durable and stain resistant
- Comfortable ergonomic handle takes up less storage space
- On/Off button with fingertip control for simple one-touch operation
- Easy to clean
- Have anti-splash blades
- Doesn’t last longer
FAQs about best blender for making body butter
There is no need for heating to retain the maximum amount of nutrients, and all that is required is a food processor or blender. This homemade body butter recipe is simple to prepare and makes an excellent present for friends and family! I’ve been using this recipe for over five years and haven’t experienced dry skin at that time.
A lot of people have asked me how I’m able to successfully blend all the ingredients together without any grains or chunks after just 5 minutes. All the ingredients are frozen into blocks, so they’re easy to throw in, and you can even blend nuts without having them turn into nut butter!
My favorite feature is the ” Wild Side ” jar, which is shaped differently than any other blender I’ve ever seen. This allows all the ingredients to be pulled down toward the blade, making the blending process a million times easier. The jar’s design also makes it way easier to remove all the finished products from the blender. If you’re going to use a regular blender, I suggest cutting everything into small cubes first and maybe letting them sit out for 10-15 minutes before trying to blend.
Refrigerate the mixture for a few minutes after adding all ingredients and thoroughly mixing. Then, using a powerful blender, give at least 8-10 minutes to create a consistent and fluffy body moisturizer.
Suppose you own a high-powered immersion blender. Then, you can use it for virtually any blending task because immersion blenders are compact and convenient to use.
Yes, an immersion blender is ideal for creating body butter. All you need is a powerful immersion blender to give your body butter a velvety texture.
Utilize a mixer to begin mixing the shea butter. If your mixer comes with a whisk attachment, use that instead of the beater heads. While a stick blender may be used, I’ve found that the results are less than ideal. Approximately 5-7 minutes later, continue mixing the shea butter.
To begin, melt the coconut oil, cocoa butter, and 1 cup of shea butter in a double boiler or small saucepan over low heat. Once the mixture has solidified, remove the bowl from the refrigerator, place it in the kitchen aid, and whip the body butter (a hand mixer also works).
Note: While Body Butter can be stored at room temperature, it may liquefy depending on how warm it gets during the summer months. In that case, you may want to refrigerate it. Due to the absence of preservatives, this product has approximately three months of shelf life.
An excellent professional blender should have a power output of between 1200 and 1500 watts. They are also the most versatile due to their high wattage and power. They can perform quick chop jobs, both dry and wet, and more complex tasks, such as producing nut butter or frozen sorbet with little to no liquid.
Again, the consistency of body butter is highly temperature dependent. If the body butter is way too soft when you’re whipping it up, try freezing it for 10 minutes and re-whipping it. If the temperature in your room is extremely high, the body butter will feel softer and possibly less airy.
It’s a difficult task to establish a high-quality product in a crowded market. However, we have already researched the best blender for making body butter to avoid any misunderstandings.
As a result, you can quickly obtain your cost-effective product. Hopefully, this review has aided you in selecting a blender for making body butter.
Can you use Vitamix as food processor?
Vitamix is a popular brand of high-performance blenders that are...Read More
Immersion Blender Smoothie Ice Recipe
Smoothie ice, also known as smoothie popsicles, are a delicious...Read More
How to make tomato soup with immersion blender
Tomato soup is a classic comfort food that is easy...Read More
How to use immersion blender for protein shakes
Protein shakes are a quick and easy way to boost...Read More
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at Jody's Bakery. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.