- Prepare time: 5 min
- Cook: 5 min
- Ready in: 15 min
Marinating meats does not only make the meats tastier, juicer and tender. It also gives many health benefits for our body. Marinade meats can lower the risk of cancer even until 99% reduced. The cause of cancer comes from the carcinogenic contents that produced from cooking the meat at a high temperature.
Besides, in the meats that we want to cook, there are many hidden bacteria. However, by marinating them, it can slow the growth of these bacteria.
The tips are that you have to marinade the meats in the fridge so that the growth of the bacteria is not only reduced but also stopped. In the recipe below you will know how to make the best marinade in existence.
How to make Best Marinade in Existence
The ingredients needed for marinating are pretty simple. Most of them are spices like garlic and pepper. You also need to prepare lemon juice to be combined in this recipe along with other kinds of sauce and other dried plants like basil and parsley.
To create the best marinade in existence, you need to follow these easy and simple steps below and have a tastier and healthier meat at home that you can serve to your beloved family or friends.
- 80 ml of soy sauce
- 120 ml of olive oil
- 80 ml of lemon juice
- 60 ml of Worcestershire sauce
- 40 gr of garlic powder
- 45 gr of dried basil
- 25 gr of dried parsley
- Hot pepper sauce
- Black pepper
- Prepare a blender and place all of the ingredients in it, like soy sauce, olive oil, lemon juice, the Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, dried basil, dried parsley and do not forget to add pepper as the seasoning. Then, you can add other additional ingredients like hot pepper sauce and minced garlic.
- Blend these ingredients for 30 seconds on high speed or until the mixture is well combined. Next, prepare a zip-lock plastic bag and put the meat that you want to marinade in it.
- Pour the blended sauce over the meat. Make sure that the sauce that you pour has covered all part of the meat.
- Lock the plastic bag and put it in the refrigerator for about 8 hours which is known as the process of marinade.
- After 8 hours, you can cook the meat. It can be fried, roasted or grilled. The taste of marinade meat will be much better and much delicious.
You can keep these marinade meats until 24 hours, and you can still enjoy the yummy and authentic taste of the meats when you cook them.
- All Post
- Air Fryer
- Baby Food Maker
- Best Lists
- Bread Maker Machine
- Bread Slicer
- Cooking Tips
- Electric Mixer
- Food Processor
- Food Slicer
- Food Steamer
- Grain Mill Grinder
- Instant Pot
- Kitchen Gadget
- Meat Slicer
- Microwave Oven
- Slow Cooker
It is always a great thing to know that new technology has been making our lives easier, especially with the…
Making hummus is a breeze with the best food processor for the job. Not only does a food processor do…
If you are in the market for a new blender or food processor, you may be wondering if you should…
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at Jody's Bakery. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.