Bread machine roasted garlic bread is a delicious and flavorful bread that is easy to make in a bread machine. This bread is infused with the rich, savory flavor of roasted garlic, which adds depth and complexity to the bread’s taste. The bread machine makes the process of making bread a breeze, allowing you to enjoy freshly baked bread without the hassle of kneading and shaping dough by hand. Whether you’re a seasoned bread maker or a novice, bread machine roasted garlic bread is a tasty and satisfying recipe that is sure to impress your family and friends.
Why you should make roasted garlic bread in bread machine?
Here are some reasons why you should make roasted garlic bread in a bread machine:
- Convenience: Making bread in a bread machine is incredibly convenient. You simply add the ingredients to the machine, set it to the appropriate setting, and let it do the work for you. This means you can have fresh bread with minimal effort.
- Consistency: Bread machines ensure that the ingredients are properly mixed and kneaded, which results in consistent and even dough. This means that your bread will come out perfectly every time.
- Flavor: Roasted garlic adds a rich and savory flavor to bread that is difficult to achieve with other ingredients. Making roasted garlic bread in a bread machine allows the garlic flavor to fully permeate the bread, resulting in a delicious and aromatic loaf.
- Healthier option: Making bread at home allows you to control the ingredients that go into your bread, making it a healthier option than store-bought bread. You can use whole wheat flour, reduce the amount of salt, and avoid additives and preservatives.
- Cost-effective: Buying bread at the store can be expensive, especially if you prefer higher quality bread. Making bread in a bread machine can be a cost-effective alternative, as the ingredients are typically less expensive than store-bought bread.
Overall, making roasted garlic bread in a bread machine is a convenient, consistent, and flavorful option that can save you money and allow you to enjoy delicious, homemade bread.
How to make roasted garlic bread in bread machine
Here is a recipe for making roasted garlic bread in a bread machine:
- 1/2 cup warm water (110°F)
- 1/2 cup warm milk (110°F)
- 1 large egg
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups bread flour
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1 head of garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- Cut off the top of the head of garlic and drizzle it with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Wrap the garlic in foil and roast in the oven for 35-40 minutes, or until the garlic is soft and fragrant.
- Remove the garlic from the oven and let it cool. Once it is cool enough to handle, squeeze the cloves out of their skins and mash them with a fork.
- Add the warm water, warm milk, egg, olive oil, sugar, and salt to the bread machine pan.
- Add the bread flour and yeast to the pan, making sure that the yeast does not come into contact with the liquid ingredients.
- Add the mashed roasted garlic to the pan.
- Select the basic white bread setting on the bread machine and start the machine.
- Once the bread machine has finished its cycle, remove the bread from the pan and let it cool on a wire rack.
- Once the bread has cooled, slice it and serve.
Note: You can also add chopped herbs, such as rosemary or thyme, to the bread dough for additional flavor. Additionally, you can brush the bread with melted butter and sprinkle it with sea salt before serving.
Tips for making roasted garlic bread in bread machine
Here are some tips for making roasted garlic bread in a bread machine:
- Roast the garlic ahead of time: Roasting the garlic can take some time, so it’s best to do this ahead of time. You can roast the garlic the day before or earlier in the day so that it is cool and ready to use when you make the bread.
- Use fresh yeast: Using fresh yeast will help ensure that the bread rises properly and has a good texture. Check the expiration date on your yeast before using it.
- Don’t overmix the dough: Overmixing the dough can result in tough bread. Follow the instructions on your bread machine for mixing and kneading the dough.
- Check the dough consistency: If the dough is too dry, add a tablespoon of water at a time until it reaches the right consistency. If the dough is too wet, add a tablespoon of flour at a time until it reaches the right consistency.
- Add the garlic at the right time: Add the mashed roasted garlic to the bread machine pan after the liquid ingredients and before the dry ingredients. This will ensure that the garlic is evenly distributed throughout the bread.
- Let the bread cool before slicing: Letting the bread cool completely on a wire rack before slicing will help it maintain its shape and texture. If you slice it while it’s still warm, the bread may be too soft and crumbly.
- Store the bread properly: To keep the bread fresh, store it in a plastic bag or airtight container at room temperature for up to three days. You can also freeze the bread for longer storage.
- All Post
- Air Fryer
- Baby Food Maker
- Best Lists
- Bread Maker Machine
- Bread Slicer
- Cooking Tips
- Electric Mixer
- Food Processor
- Food Slicer
- Food Steamer
- Grain Mill Grinder
- Instant Pot
- Kitchen Gadget
- Meat Slicer
- Microwave Oven
- Slow Cooker
Hawaiian bread is a type of sweetened quick bread that is typically made with pineapple and coconut. It is a…
Brioche is a type of French bread that is rich and sweet, made with eggs, butter, and milk. It’s often…
If you want to make white bread in a bread machine, there are a few things you need to know.…
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at Jody's Bakery. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.