Chinese food is famous due to their taste and ingredients that are used in Chinese recipes Because Chinese food ingredients are very light and low-fat and good for health.
Here, we will tell you about a Chinese recipe Known as Chinese spring rolls. This recipe is full of healthy and natural ingredients and we can easily cook this recipe within 20 to 25 minutes approximately. Here, we will tell you about this recipes how to cook and guide you about nutrition information of this recipe.
Chinese Spring Roll Recipe & Nutrition Facts
Chinese spring rolls also known as a spring roll famous recipe of China, a combination of natural healthy ingredients, carrots, cabbage, and chopped red onions. This recipe is famous in south Asian countries like China, Pakistan, and India etc. This recipe is served with tomato ketchup and green chili sauce etc.
Here we will tell you about this recipe ingredient and how to cook.
- 1 chopped cabbage
- 1 chopped red onion
- 2 chopped carrot
- egg roll sheets or roll sheets
- 1 egg whiteness
- 4 to 6tb spoon olive
- Cooking oil to fry spring rolls
- Salt (According to your taste)
- Black Pepper (According to your taste)
- Add 4 to 6tb spoon olive oil in a pan over medium heat
- Add Chopped onion and carrots cook them for 3 minutes
- Now Add 1 chopped cabbage with carrots and onions and cook these ingredients for 2 to 3 minutes
- Add salt and black pepper according to your taste
- After 2 to 3 minutes put out these ingredients from the pan in a bowl
- Now take Egg rolls sheet and put 2 to 3tb spoon of cooked ingredients
- Now roll these ingredients in egg roll sheets
- Put oil in a wok over Medium-high heat
- Add Spring rolls one by one in the wok and fry them until their color change into golden brown
You can serve this dish with ketchup and green chili sauce using a mint drink. This dish is full made from natural ingredients no artificial flavors are add in this recipe.
Chinese Spring Rolls Nutrition Information
Chinese Spring rolls recipe is full of healthy nutritions and ingredients that include healthy calories, proteins, and carbs.
Here below we will tell you about spring rolls nutrition information.
|Total Calories||25||Sodium||54 mg|
|Total Fats||1 g||Potassium||0 mg|
|Saturated||0 g||Total Carbs||2 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugar||0 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||2 g|
- All Post
- Food Processor
Food processor strawberry habanero salsa is a delicious and spicy salsa made with fresh strawberries, habanero pepper, red onion, cilantro,…
Food processor salsa is a type of salsa that is made using a food processor. Salsa is a popular Mexican…
Italian Easter Pie, also known as Pizza Rustica, is a savory pie traditionally served during Easter in Italy and in…
End of Content.
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at Jody's Bakery. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.