- Prepare time: 10 min
- Cook: 20 min
- Ready in: 30 min
How to Make Christmas Pinwheel Sugar Cookies
It’s a good idea to hold small party out of the home. Serve this cookie for the guests. Their eyes will lie on the delicious Christmas pinwheel sugar cookies.
These pinwheel cookies are easy to serve. Just need 30 minutes and check this out for the recipe.
- ½ cup of softened unsalted butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- ½ tsp of baking powder
- two ¾ cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ tsp of extract vanilla
- ¼ tsp of salt
- five drops of red gel food color
- The sprinkles, red white and green.
- Using the stand mixer and bowl, combine the butter and sugar. Turn into high speed until the dough is fluffy. Add the eggs and vanilla extract.
- Then, add the baking powder and salt gently. After getting the fluffy batter, separate into two bowls and return mixing one of the bowls and add five drops of red gel food color. Set aside.
- Pour each batter into two line baking that ready covered with silicone paper. Spread it evenly. Then, refrigerate them for 20 minutes to get the hardened dough. Then, arrange the batter with red dough on the down, add the white dough on top. Then roll the batter gently to tight log.
- Wrapped the rolled dough using wax paper. Chill for overnight or 2 hours. Then prepare the baking sheet and put the sprinkles on it. Remove the rolled dough and roll in sprinkles. Ensure that the dough completely covered while pressed gently. Rewrap the dough and allows it rest for 2 hours.
- Unwrap the sprinkle into a dough and baked in the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 minutes. After that, sliced into smaller pieces and serve immediately on your table. The Christmas pinwheel sugar cookies can store in refrigerator at least one week.
It’s clear serve the light cookies at all. The Christmas recipe also always offer the pleasure and happy time.
- All Post
- Air Fryer
- Baby Food Maker
- Best Lists
- Bread Maker Machine
- Bread Slicer
- Cooking Tips
- Electric Mixer
- Food Processor
- Food Slicer
- Food Steamer
- Grain Mill Grinder
- Instant Pot
- Kitchen Gadget
- Meat Slicer
- Microwave Oven
- Slow Cooker
Baking bread from scratch can be a rewarding experience, but it can also be time-consuming and frustrating if you do…
There is nothing like the smell of fresh baked cookies. The sweet, buttery aroma fills your kitchen and makes your…
KitchenAid is a well-known brand in baking appliances with many innovative and outstanding products. This manufacturer has produced numerous durable…
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at Jody's Bakery. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.