Cinnabon is a popular bakery chain known for its delicious cinnamon rolls. While their recipe is a well-kept secret, you can still enjoy homemade Cinnabon-style cinnamon rolls by using your bread machine. Cinnabon bread machine recipe allows you to make soft, fluffy, and sweet cinnamon rolls with a delicious cream cheese frosting right in the comfort of your own home.
What does cinnabon bread taste like?
Cinnabon bread has a delicious and comforting taste, thanks to the combination of warm cinnamon, soft and fluffy dough, and sweet cream cheese frosting. The cinnamon flavor is the star of the show, providing a warm and spicy note that is balanced out by the sweetness of the frosting. The bread itself is tender and moist, making it the perfect base for the cinnamon and frosting flavors. Overall, Cinnabon bread has a rich and satisfying taste that is sure to please any sweet tooth.
Which kinds of Cinnabon bread can you make in bread machine?
You can make a variety of Cinnabon breads in a bread machine, including:
- Classic Cinnabon cinnamon rolls: These are the classic cinnamon rolls with a cinnamon-sugar filling and cream cheese frosting.
- Caramel Pecan Cinnabon bread: This is a variation of the classic cinnamon roll, with a caramel and pecan topping.
- Cinnamon raisin bread: This is a loaf of bread that is infused with cinnamon and raisins.
- Cinnamon swirl bread: This is a bread with a cinnamon-sugar filling swirled throughout the loaf.
- Cinnamon roll monkey bread: This is a fun and easy-to-make variation of the classic cinnamon roll, where the dough is rolled into small balls and coated with cinnamon-sugar before being baked together in a bundt pan.
All of these Cinnabon breads can be made in a bread machine, and they all have that delicious cinnamon flavor that Cinnabon is known for.
Why should you make Cinnabon bread in bread machine?
Making Cinnabon bread in a bread machine has several advantages, including:
- Convenience: Making Cinnabon bread in a bread machine is very convenient since you don’t have to knead the dough by hand or wait for it to rise. You simply add the ingredients to the machine, press a few buttons, and let the machine do the work.
- Consistency: Bread machines provide consistent results every time, ensuring that your Cinnabon bread turns out perfectly every time you make it.
- Time-saving: Making Cinnabon bread in a bread machine saves time since you can set it to bake while you do other things. This is especially helpful if you have a busy schedule.
- Cost-effective: Making Cinnabon bread at home is much cheaper than buying it from a bakery or coffee shop, and using a bread machine reduces the cost even further since you don’t have to pay for labor or electricity to operate an oven.
Overall, making Cinnabon bread in a bread machine is a convenient, consistent, time-saving, and cost-effective way to enjoy this delicious treat at home.
How to make Cinnabon bread in bread machine
Here is a recipe for making Cinnabon bread in a bread machine:
- 1 cup warm milk
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 4 cups bread flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
For the filling:
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
For the icing:
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Add the warm milk, melted butter, and eggs to the bread machine pan.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the bread flour, sugar, yeast, and salt. Add the dry ingredients to the bread machine pan.
- Select the “dough” setting on the bread machine and press start.
- While the dough is being made, prepare the filling by mixing the brown sugar, cinnamon, and softened butter in a bowl until well combined.
- Once the dough is finished, transfer it to a floured surface and roll it out into a rectangle.
- Spread the filling mixture evenly over the dough.
- Roll up the dough tightly, starting from the long edge.
- Cut the rolled dough into slices, about 1 inch thick.
- Place the slices into a greased baking dish and let them rise for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Bake the Cinnabon bread for 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown.
- While the bread is baking, prepare the icing by mixing the cream cheese, butter, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract in a bowl until smooth.
- Once the bread is finished baking, let it cool for 5-10 minutes before drizzling the icing over the top.
- Serve and enjoy your homemade Cinnabon bread!
Note: The exact time and settings may vary depending on your bread machine model. Follow the instructions provided by the manufacturer for best results.
What can Cinnabon bread be used for?
Cinnabon bread is a delicious treat that can be enjoyed any time of day. It is perfect for breakfast, brunch, or as a dessert. It can be served on its own or with a cup of coffee, tea, or milk. You can also freeze the Cinnabon bread and reheat it in the microwave or oven for a quick and easy snack or breakfast. It’s a great addition to any brunch or holiday gathering, or simply as a special treat for your family and friends.
How long does it take to make Cinnabon bread in bread machine?
The exact time it takes to make Cinnabon bread in a bread machine can vary depending on the specific recipe and bread machine model being used. However, in general, the dough cycle of a bread machine takes around 1.5 to 2 hours to complete.
After the dough cycle is complete, you will need to roll out the dough, spread on the cinnamon sugar filling, and shape the dough into the desired form. The rising time and baking time will also depend on the specific recipe and can take an additional 30-60 minutes for rising and 20-30 minutes for baking. So, the total time for making Cinnabon bread in a bread machine can range from around 2.5 to 3.5 hours.
Tips for making soda bread in bread machine
Here are some tips for making Cinnabon bread in a bread machine:
- Make sure all the ingredients are at room temperature before adding them to the bread machine. This will help the dough rise properly.
- Use the dough cycle to make the dough. This will allow the bread machine to knead and rise the dough for you.
- After the dough cycle is complete, roll out the dough on a floured surface to the desired size and thickness.
- When making the cinnamon sugar filling, make sure the butter is softened, but not melted. This will make it easier to spread evenly over the dough.
- Once you have added the filling, roll up the dough tightly and cut into even slices. You can use dental floss to make clean and even cuts.
- Make sure to leave enough space between the slices when placing them in the baking pan to allow for rising during the second rise.
- For a soft and fluffy texture, cover the pan with plastic wrap or a clean kitchen towel during the second rise to trap in the moisture.
- Bake the Cinnabon bread in a preheated oven at the recommended temperature and time according to the recipe.
- To get a nice golden brown color on top, brush the bread with a little melted butter or egg wash before baking.
- Allow the bread to cool for a few minutes before serving or adding the glaze. Enjoy!
- All Post
- Bread Maker Machine
End of Content.
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at Jody's Bakery. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.