- 9 Tbs butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cupssugar
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 1/2 Tbs fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp grated lemon peel
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- Using an electric mixer, cream the butter with the sugar until fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs, lemon juice and lemon peel.
- Press the cottage cheese through a sieve and add it to the batter, beating well.
- Sift the dry ingredients together, add them to the batter and mix thoroughly.
- Drop the batter by the teaspoonful onto buttered baking sheets – spacing the mounds well apart.
- Bake in a preheated 400F oven for about 15 minutes, or until the cookies are lightly browned. Yield: 48 cookies.
- All Post
- Electric Mixer
Toffee Meringue Kisses are a sweet and crunchy dessert that are perfect for anyone with a sweet tooth. These treats…
Raspberry Meringue Bars are a delightful dessert that combines a buttery shortbread crust, a layer of tangy raspberry filling, and…
Festive Holiday Meringues are a sweet and delicate dessert perfect for any occasion, but especially fitting for the holiday season.…
End of Content.
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at Jody's Bakery. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.