- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 2 Tbs raw grated chocolate
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- 2 Tbs raw honey
- Put the raisins and dates in your food processor and blend into small pieces.
- Add the almonds, oats, coconut, and chocolate.
- Blend until the mixture resembles bread crumbs. Add the extracts and honey.
- Stop the machine and try rolling a small amount into a ball. If the mixture doesn’t bind, add extra honey or some apple juice.
- Store in your refrigerator until they’re all eaten, which won’t take long.
- All Post
- Food Processor
Italian Easter Pie, also known as Pizza Rustica, is a savory pie traditionally served during Easter in Italy and in…
Easter egg Oreo truffles are a delicious and festive dessert that’s perfect for Easter celebrations. These bite-sized treats are made…
Food processor cheesecake is a delicious and easy-to-make dessert that can be prepared quickly using a food processor. A cheesecake…
End of Content.
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at Jody's Bakery. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.