If you’ve never tried this dish, you’ve never tried this Green Smoothie for Scrub yourself clean. It is one of the most recommended meals for busy professionals who lack the time for exercise. Additionally, this recipe is more effective at increasing metabolism and providing energy to the body.
It can be made by combining the ingredients one by one and offers the body with multivitamins such as Vitamin K and Vitamin C, as well as potassium and iron. It is one of the natural fat-burning treatments that might help you lose weight quickly.
Broccoli is substituted for leafy greens in this green smoothie recipe. By including broccoli in healthy smoothie recipes, you’re consuming more nourishment than you would with a standard smoothie recipe.
Why should you drink Green Smoothie for Scrub yourself clean?
This green apple smoothie will be a hit with you! It’s pretty easy to prepare, extremely reviving to the body and soul, and has no empty calories, fat, or artificial sweeteners.
This green smoothie is packed with the green leafy vegetables your body requires to be healthy, as well as fruit for added fiber and nutrition, and each serving contains only 75 calories (one and a half cups).
What are ingredients included in this Green Smoothie for Scrub yourself clean?
Fruit to use in a green smoothie
This tangy Granny Smith apple smoothie is made with a frozen tropical fruit blend. Frozen pineapple, broccoli, and strawberries are included in tropical fruit blends. There are differences in price based on the brand you select. However, the possibilities for fruit in a smoothie are practically limitless! Here are some suggestions:
- Any apple variety
- Bananas (extra points if the bananas are frozen)
- Citron (lemon, orange, lime, grapefruit, or tangerine)
Vegetables and greens to use in a green smoothie
- Green leafy vegetables such as kale, spinach, mild arugula, collard greens, or Swiss chard can be added to your smoothie. Avoid “hot” or bitter greens such as mustard greens or radicchio unless you’re an experienced green smoothie maker.
- Broccoli, cauliflower, or celery – for these, you’ll need a powerful blender!
- Fresh herbs such as parsley or mint impart a distinct flavor, provide significant nourishment, and complement the fruit flavors.
Increase the protein content of a green smoothie
Want to elevate your smoothie to a power drink status? Increase the protein! Several choices are as follows:
- Use any milk in place of water: whole milk, half and half, non-fat milk, soy, coconut milk, or almond milk
incorporate yogurt (Greek or regular)
- 1/2 cup raw rolled oats
- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 tbsp. of your preferred protein powder
- Butter made from nuts or seeds (peanut, cashew, almond, sunflower, etc.)
- Flaxseed or flaxseed meal (flax meal)
- Chia seeds
Additional Green Smoothie Ingredients:
- Coconut oil
- Coconut, flakes or shredded (avoid sweetened coconut)
- Vanilla extract
How To Make Green Smoothie for Scrub yourself clean
And those pre-washed greens are precisely what this smoothie need. It comes together quickly, in less than five minutes if your greens are ready.
Therefore, let us begin. Are you up to the task?
Step 1: Combine all ingredients: kale, spinach, frozen fruits, almond milk to a blender
Note: You may also use skim milk.
Step 2: Blend until the desired consistency is attained.
Step 3: Fill a tall glass with your frosty green beverage and enjoy!
- For a genuinely creamy smoothie, you’ll need a high-quality blender! We’ve used and liked Blendtec or Vitamix, but we’ve also heard excellent things about Ninja blenders which are a more economical choice.
- Are there a few overripe bananas on your counter? Peel them, chop them up, and store them in a freezer bag until your next smoothie. Bananas lend a natural sweetness to the smoothie and give it a very creamy texture.
- You’ll want to thicken the green smoothie slightly. Increase the amount of ice or frozen fruit and replace the water with a cup of Greek yogurt. Blend well and divide the mixture between two serving bowls.
Leftover green smoothies can be refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 3 days. Before drinking, give the mixture a thorough shake to re-mix it.
Make-ahead tip: Prepare a large batch of green smoothies and pour the contents into freezer-safe serving containers or pint-sized canning jars. Avoid overfilling the jars since the mixture will slightly expand as it freezes.
If you want a frozen smoothie the next day, make it the night before and store it in the refrigerator. By the time you wake up, it should be mostly thawed and ready to go. Take a sip after shaking vigorously.
These pre-blends can be frozen if desired. Fill a freezer bag halfway with everything but the liquid ingredients. Then, when you’re ready to eat, throw them into the blender with a bit of milk or water and process until smooth.
In a blender, combine all of the ingredients for the green smoothie recipes.
Blend until smooth, adding additional water as required to reach desired consistency.
Serve immediately and thoroughly clean your blender to avoid sticking.
With apple, spinach, kale, and tropical fruit in this easy-to-make green smoothie, you’ll wake up feeling wonderfully re-energized.
You’ll want to add a bit more liquid to the green smoothie. Increase the ice or frozen fruit, and replace the water with a cup of Greek yogurt. Blend until smooth and divide the mixture between two serving bowls.
Fresh fruit, coconut, almonds or seeds, or a sprinkle of your favorite granola make excellent toppings. Adding a dollop of Greek yogurt on top would be fantastic!