- Prepare time: 10 min
- Cook: 35 min
- Ready in: 50 min
What did you think first about an egg? An Omelette? It’s sound usually. But, there’s something delicious than an omelet, this is huevos rancheros. Huevos rancheros are Mexican cuisine that served when breakfast. Huevos rancheros have nice taste, with extra protein. If you don’t like bread or fried rice when breakfast, you must try this recipe.
How to Make Salsa Verde Huevos Rancheros?
Huevos Rancheros combines rancher’s egg, corn tortillas, and a fried egg. For the topping, there are some options like avocado, salsa verde, cilantro or proper to your taste. To make this dish, you just need 40 minutes. It’s made up for six servings. Don’t worry, the nutritions substance from the huevos rancheros is involved, such as 28.8g carbohydrate, 22.3g of protein, 401 calories, vitamin A, vitamin C, and calcium. It’s proper for your kids and yourself too.
For Salsa verde:
- Four medium tomatillos
- Two tablespoons of vegetable oil
- One white onion, sliced
- Two teaspoons of ground cumin
- One poblano or hatch chili
- Four medium garlic, sliced
- ½ cup of cilantro leaves, chopped
- Two limes, sliced in half
- Salt and fresh ground black pepper sufficiently
For the beans
- One bay leaf
- 15 ounces of black or pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- ½ cup of water
- Six corn tortillas
- 6 eggs
- One avocado, sliced
- To make salsa verde. Preheat the broiler oven to high heat. Prepare the foil-lined baking sheet, put tomatillos and poblano or hatch chili. Broil for about 15 minutes or until the chili change blackened on all side, don’t forget to flip it. Put the vegetables into a small bowl and cover all with foil.
- Steam them for about 5 minutes. Meanwhile, prepare the medium saucepan medium heat. Add one tablespoon of oil, onion, and garlic, cook and stir well for about 4 minutes or until softened. Add the cumin and cook for about 30 seconds. Remove from the heat, put a half of seasoning into a bowl of blender or food processor.
- Leave a half in a saucepan. Peel the chili and remove the seeds. In a bowl or blender, add the tomatillos, cilantro leaves, chili, and lime concentrate. Blend them until rough puree. Add salt and black pepper to your taste, add the water if necessary. Turn off the blend and set aside.
- For the beans, prepare the saucepan on medium heat. Add the garlic and onion seasoning that ready before. Cook and stir well until like mash beans, add the salt and pepper sufficiently. Remove from the pan and keep warm.
- To serve, heat the large frying pan over medium-high heat. Dip one by one of the tortillas at the time into a bowl of cold water. Put in frying pan and cook for about 1 minute. Don’t forget to flip them for about 30 seconds. Remove from the pan and put on a plate with a clean towel.
- Prepare the skillet and add one tablespoon of oil. Add the eggs and cook until yolk for about 3 minutes. Add the salt and pepper sufficiently. Place each egg on top of tortillas. Pour the salsa and remaining onion slice and cilantro. Serve with avocado slices. It’s ready to serve.
Now, let’s practice at your home personally. You can follow the steps above and make proper with your taste. It’s so easy, isn’t it?
- All Post
- Food Processor
Italian Easter Pie, also known as Pizza Rustica, is a savory pie traditionally served during Easter in Italy and in…
Easter egg Oreo truffles are a delicious and festive dessert that’s perfect for Easter celebrations. These bite-sized treats are made…
Food processor cheesecake is a delicious and easy-to-make dessert that can be prepared quickly using a food processor. A cheesecake…
End of Content.
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at Jody's Bakery. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.