Bread Machine Veggie Pull-Apart Bread is a savory and delicious bread that is perfect for sharing with friends and family. This bread is made using a bread machine to make the dough, making the process easier and more convenient.
The addition of sautéed vegetables such as onions, garlic, bell peppers, and spinach give the bread a flavorful and satisfying taste. The bread is shaped into small balls and baked together, making it easy to pull apart and share.
Bread Machine Veggie Pull-Apart Bread is perfect for serving as an appetizer or side dish, and it’s a great way to sneak some extra vegetables into your diet.
With the help of a bread machine, making homemade bread has never been easier, and this Veggie Pull-Apart Bread is sure to impress your guests.
Why should you use a bread machine for Veggie Pull-Apart Bread?
Using a bread machine for Veggie Pull-Apart Bread offers several benefits, including:
- Convenience: Using a bread machine makes the process of making bread dough much easier and more convenient. All you have to do is add the ingredients to the machine, select the appropriate setting, and let the machine do the work.
- Consistency: A bread machine ensures that the dough is mixed, kneaded, and risen evenly, resulting in consistent and uniform bread every time.
- Time-saving: Using a bread machine eliminates the need for manual kneading and rising, which can be time-consuming. You can set the machine and do other tasks while it makes the dough.
- Precision: A bread machine ensures that the dough is mixed and kneaded for the correct amount of time, which is important for achieving the perfect texture and rise in the bread.
- Better results: Using a bread machine can lead to better results since it ensures that the dough is mixed and kneaded properly, which is essential for achieving a light and fluffy texture in the bread.
Overall, using a bread machine can make the process of making Veggie Pull-Apart Bread easier, faster, and more consistent, resulting in delicious and perfectly baked bread every time.
How to make Veggie Pull-Apart Bread in a bread machine
Here’s how you can make Veggie Pull-Apart Bread using a bread machine:
- 2 cups bread flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon active dry yeast
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup sautéed vegetables (onions, garlic, bell peppers, and spinach)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- Add the bread flour, salt, sugar, and yeast to the bread machine pan.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the warm water, olive oil, and egg. Add this mixture to the bread machine pan.
- Set the bread machine to the dough cycle and let it mix and knead the dough.
- While the dough is mixing, sauté the vegetables until they are softened and lightly browned.
- Once the dough is done mixing and kneading, remove it from the bread machine and knead it briefly on a floured surface.
- Add the sautéed vegetables, grated Parmesan cheese, and dried oregano to the dough and knead until well combined.
- Shape the dough into small balls (about 1 inch in diameter).
- Grease a baking dish and place the dough balls in the dish, making sure they are touching.
- Cover the dish with a clean towel and let the dough rise for about 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Bake the bread for 25-30 minutes, or until the bread is golden brown and sounds hollow when tapped.
- Let the bread cool for a few minutes before serving. To serve, simply pull apart the bread balls and enjoy!
This recipe makes a delicious and flavorful Veggie Pull-Apart Bread that is perfect for sharing with family and friends. The bread machine makes the process of making the dough easier and more convenient, while the addition of sautéed vegetables adds a savory and satisfying taste. Enjoy this bread as an appetizer or side dish at your next gathering!
Tips for making Veggie Pull-Apart Bread in a bread machine
Here are some tips to help you make the perfect Veggie Pull-Apart Bread in a bread machine:
- Use fresh and high-quality ingredients for the best taste and texture.
- Ensure that the dough is kneaded properly by following the instructions for your bread machine. Over-kneading or under-kneading the dough can affect the texture of the bread.
- Sauté the vegetables until they are softened and lightly browned to bring out their flavors. Drain any excess liquid before adding them to the dough.
- Use a baking dish that is the right size for the amount of dough you have. The balls of dough should be touching each other but not crowded.
- Cover the dish with a clean towel to keep the dough from drying out while it’s rising.
- Preheat the oven before baking the bread to ensure even baking.
- Check the bread frequently while it’s baking to prevent over-browning or burning.
- Let the bread cool for a few minutes before serving to avoid burning your fingers.
- All Post
- Bread Maker Machine
Making bread flour at home using a grain mill grinder can be a great way to create fresh and high-quality…
Cinnabon is a popular bakery chain known for its delicious cinnamon rolls. While their recipe is a well-kept secret, you…
Krispy Kreme is a popular doughnut chain that is famous for their signature glazed doughnuts. If you’re a fan of…
End of Content.
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at Jody's Bakery. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.