- Prepare time: 10 min
- Cook: 10 min
- Ready in: 20 min
Skinny Baja Chicken Tacos is worth to make since it is very delicious, easy and quick to make. Make sure you follow the recipe until the end.
How to make Skinny Baja Chicken Tacos
To make four portions full of Skinny Baja Chicken Tacos, you just need to spend around 20 minutes at your kitchen based on the recipe below.
- 450 gr chicken breast with no bones and skins
- 30 ml olive oil (extra virgin)
- 15 gr chili powder
- A half teaspoon of garlic powder
- A half teaspoon of ground cumin
- Seasoning like salt & pepper
- A lime, juiced
Cabbage Slaw ingredients:
- 150 gr shredded red cabbage
- 150 gr shredded Napa cabbage
- A large carrot, finely shredded
- 45 gr Greek yogurt (nonfat)
- 2 limes, juiced
- A teaspoon of raw honey
- Seasoning like salt & pepper
Spicy Chipotle Sauce ingredients:
- 100 gr Greek yogurt (nonfat)
- A can of ancho chili sauce
- 8 layers of corn tortillas
- pico de gallo
- lime wedges
- Firstly, you need to make the chicken. Here, you need to cut the chicken breasts into thin strips.
- Then, prepare a medium bowl and place the chicken strips in it.
- After that, combine the remaining chicken ingredients to mix with the chicken. Make sure the chicken is evenly coated with the mixture.
- When it is done, you need to prepare a saucepan or skillet to cook the chicken.
- Heat it over medium-high heat and start to sauté the chicken strips for around 5 or 8 minutes until all part of the chicken turns slightly brown.
- Then, place the chicken on a plate and set it aside for a while
- Next, you need to make the cabbage slaw. While waiting for the chicken to get cooked, you may use the time to make this since it is very easy and simple to do.
- You just need to prepare a medium bowl and combine the cabbage slaw ingredients in it. After that, set it aside for a while.
- To continue, make the spicy chipotle sauce.
- Here, you will need a food processor or blender to combine the ingredients. Simply put all of the sauce ingredients and process for several minutes until they are smooth. After that, transfer them into a plastic baggy and don’t forget to cut the corner to pipe the sauce.
Now, it is time to assemble. When you have followed all of the steps above, simply layer a corn tortilla and place the cooked chicken along with the cabbage slaw. Also, add the pico de gallo and the guacamole on top of it. Pipe the spicy chipotle sauce and drizzle the taco with lime juice. Enjoy!
- All Post
- Air Fryer
- Baby Food Maker
- Best Lists
- Bread Maker Machine
- Bread Slicer
- Cooking Tips
- Electric Mixer
- Food Processor
- Food Slicer
- Food Steamer
- Grain Mill Grinder
- Instant Pot
- Kitchen Gadget
- Meat Slicer
- Microwave Oven
- Slow Cooker
Prepare time: 10 min Cook: 20 min Ready in: 30 min Mexico has many delicious street foods, such as churros,…
Prepare time: 15 min Cook: 25 min Ready in: 40 min Are you looking for a tasty and fun recipe…
Prepare time: 10 min Cook: 3 to 6 hours Ready in: 3 to 6 hours Create an easy and delicious…
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at Jody's Bakery. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.